Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ViralEnsign_
Rynn
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Sunbro4evar
TehInfamousAmos
11 posters

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Haha my build has been not so successful - although in one match I had 3 parries where out of taunting I riposted with my fist xD
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Btw, a Crystal Demons Great Axe does 1,100 damage per hit when two handing it. A two handed roll attack is similar to the one handed Great Club's attack, so I've found myself doing rolling attacks a lot.

The weapon is best used without lockon, and when not locked on, it's -very- easy to dead angle with it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm

haha Ikr - I just generally am trying to make this build extremely hard to use but gives a sense of achievement when you win silly I still like the fact u 1hit people xD
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I do a lot of those things.. I'm often using weak weapons that don't do high damage and whittling people down for the humility of it all. It's a nice change to have a powerful one hitting build for once though! Generally i can't kill in a single blow, since most people have more then 1100 HP, but if they go and flask, I then punish with a backstab, so it's been more then fine as a build. I am regretting having not retained the endurance necccesary to use a Grass Crest Shield though, it could probably massively improve my performance.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 pm

aye
    but ah well btw Tolvo says get on skype silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Tell Tolvo I use the forums (and play DarkSouls) while at school, and so I can't get on skype right now <3.

I just parried someone for a laugh; 2679 damage. I laughed.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 pm

haha nice silly I might make an interesting Power Gladiator Build as my off-spec gladiator silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I posted on skype a "hornet" build. The PGS gladiator might be another one I'd make for lighter weaponry.

This build is most funny with those that BS fish, since they practically dead angle themselves for me. I'm also surprised at how many players don't have 77 poise, I stun more people then I expect to.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm

haha Barely any have 77 :L
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Btw, my normal R2 attack? Everyone tries to get a backstab, then I freeaim it and dead angle them for 1700 damage.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:26 pm

xD Noice!!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

It takes 140 stamina to block it with havels shield, so if they don't have the Ring of Great masturbation on, there is a rather viable chance of just breaking right through their guard. Which is a OHKO since the R2 causes the "smush" animation, causing the blow to either be "blocked" or push through like a knife through butter. (Like blocking the Iron golems axe when it's being used by the boss, all or nothing).
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm

xD sounds crazy!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Of course, a few people are smart enough to wait for me to slam the axe into the ground, and THEN try to backstab me... so it's gotten me killed before.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm

ahh but no big deal xD I wouldnt BS u due to the fact that I never BS xD
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm sort of relying on people trying to stay close to me though! It's due to trying to BS me that the R2 kills them.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm

xD I normally Parry a lot of attacks - as a SL4 warrior no upgrades my gladiator beat a BB giants armor Lighting Katana BB glitcher :L lets just say 5 parry and ripostes along with my Rotten resin on my weap poisoning him silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 pm

I usually make them chase me around the room for an hour first.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 2:21 am

This is Caius Iulius Vulpa's Build-mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=389676927

He does have a medium uint value which i havent included simply for rp value. Not that he can use magic anyway...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 5:06 am

While Amos may hate my toon to the other gods we need member fr the upcoming cov war. Find out more here- https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4651-gravelords-under-fire-the-crusaders-gravelordvs-noble-knights-war. remember you dont need to join either cov in order to participate.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am

My gladiator is ready
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

As the doctore - I urge you to help the gravesworn - not these so called Noble Knights, Nito has promised any warriors that aid him will be given the same gift he gave to Theokoles - near immortality Although Astoran - my other gladiator may be interested... he is named Vercingetorix - he is a strong Gallic warrior - he used to be a king amongst those rodents - He does as he wills - because I allow him to.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

My blood for the blood god!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 01, 2012 1:16 pm

I Vercingetorix salute you Khorne's Chosen Wave
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Tue May 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Crixus, Chosen of Khorne

The Myth Behind The Man

Much of the fabled cultist gladiators life outside the arena is shrouded in secrecy and myth. However, Crixus, the self proclaimed chosen champion of the chaos god Khorne, was indeed an opponent to be feared in life, and on through to his death and hollowing.

In battle, Crixus is best decribed as relentless and wreckless. He disregards the danger of attack and counter-attack, to Crixus, it does not matter whos blood is spilt, only that the arena is stained in his gods honor. It is rumored that after each victory Crixus would kneel by his slain foe and feed off the heart and blood, in order to gain praise and strength from Khorne.

Death and Rebirth

While loved by the crowds of the arena, the Empires highest order of clerics deemed Crixus' wrath "heretical". He was sentenced to death before the sword of the nations greatest warriors, but not before taking nearly all of them with him.

Upon his death on the sand, he cursed the crowd:

"I die only to live again and in your undoing, you will only live to die for Khorne! I will stand vigilant at his empty Colseum, and there you will feel the wrath of the Champion of Chaos! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

all who attended the arena procedings that day now bare the accursed mark of the dark sign and await their pitance to Khorne at the Painted world arena where Crixus stands ever vigilant

More too add later perhaps, but this is the feel for my character so far

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 pm