Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 12 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

im in the uk and i dont lag that bad fed?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 12 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

billy_bayonet wrote:im in the uk and i dont lag that bad fed?

Not really. But Saudi Arabia is much further away.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am

Its not the distance...

And Billy I will get Fibre Optic once I shift from my place winking
    May be 2 more months but... lol
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 am

MY CAPTURE CARD ARRIVED!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am

billy_bayonet wrote:MY CAPTURE CARD ARRIVED!

I'm totally jelly
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 am

lol... Jelly... lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 am

DarkW I'm deeply saddened you haven't checked out the videos sad I'm sure if they had been of Billy he would have been much more appreciative then you!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:08 am

vids are awesome, i also have a flip and its gonna be a pain to set it up for recording, i might just record here and there, im gonna make sure i reord invasions since im pretty sure they'll be a lot of fun.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

So so sorry Fed I got the post last night just as my internet died...I did my SK build then was going to check and no internet for the rest of the night sad

But I am at work now and just finished all 3....they are totally awesome guys so funny....I love the pve and you destroying smough with that last hammer slam!

And you couldn't have picked a better song for our 1V1's man...Megadeath Sweatn bullets I fn LOVE it dude huge Megadeath fan!

The 1V2 looks so funny from yours guys view...in the vid people are probably going to be like what was he swinging at? But in my world I was nailing Jovi sad
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 pm

stupid bloody cables!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm

RantFromRant wrote:vids are awesome, i also have a flip and its gonna be a pain to set it up for recording, i might just record here and there, im gonna make sure i reord invasions since im pretty sure they'll be a lot of fun.

Conveniently the mount for tripod under the flip is a standard thread. So i found a bolt that threaded in, then bolted the Flip to a box lol. This let's me set it on whatever I need to aim it at the Tv. Works well enough as you can tell.

@Darkw glad you liked the videos! Lag is an interesting thing the way it all works out but overall you made a good showing and we will be SL80 soon enough and I think we'll have another go at it.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 am

So Catacombs was fun yesterday.. Though we still have to complete catacombs in my world...

My Constant Dc's didnt help a bit :p
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:So Catacombs was fun yesterday.. Though we still have to complete catacombs in my world...

My Constant Dc's didnt help a bit :p

Yes it was fun, I died in plenty of stupid ways lol. Surprisingly the bonewheels weren't that much of a problem, the damned Black Knight with his Great Axe was another matter entirely though!
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 pm

You really ought to use this music for your next video.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 pm

CaptanSpudsy wrote:You really ought to use this music for your next video.

Lol I think this may be perfect for our Catacombs video i'm currently working on. As long as I can acquire this song in an Mp3 I will meet your request!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Federally wrote:
    CaptanSpudsy wrote:You really ought to use this music for your next video.

Lol I think this may be perfect for our Catacombs video i'm currently working on. As long as I can acquire this song in an Mp3 I will meet your request!

Haha yes, Amazon has it available for download. This song will make an appearance.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 pm

I haven’t even posted here yet silly
    What sl are you at now?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

We are currently in the Catacombs at SL60!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm

*sudden urge to invade in the catacombs*
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Spurgun wrote:*sudden urge to invade in the catacombs*

Well we aren't online right this second. We were doing Catacombs yesterday when Jovias' net got all wonky and we had to stop and will finish it soon. If you would like to fight us just let us know and we will be happy to accomodate you! You may even wind up in one of the videos linked on the first page!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:41 pm

I have already decided to fight you at sl 80 silly
    I am not online right now either sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Also Spur when we hit 80 we plan on being there for a while. So far we have a few guys who want to fight us at 80 so we will make every effort to accomodate all of them. We will probably be 80 by the end of the week I think. Just need to do Catacombs and Demon's then we will SL up to 80 for Dukes.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 am

Ya right... How could we ignore teh BK completely... Freakshow.. winking

Hey Spur... We sure will visit PW at 80.
    We will also be in Dukes forest at 80... We could try out that place for a change happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Ya right... How could we ignore teh BK completely... Freakshow.. winking

Hey Spur... We sure will visit PW at 80.
    We will also be in Dukes forest at 80... We could try out that place for a change happy

Was looking over some of the Catacombs footage and I think this will be the most embarrassing video yet lol. I still can't get over how impressive that Black Knights leap was, man he *** you up lol.

I think PW at 80 and Duke's forest at 80 will be good fun. I really can't wait to get Bountiful Sunlight.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 am

Yh I cant wait till you get it too.. lol
    Thats makes sense winking

Btw Im thinking of changing my Orns at 120 a bit... Might keep it down to 2 ATT and make it 35 VIt... Wat say?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:05 am