Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Ummmmmmmm..... What did I miss cuz there are like 15-20 new pages that I am not sure I am ready to read in one sitting... So anyone wanna summarize for me?? :oops:

EDIT: Well just read them(wasn't all that long to read them XD) And I was wondering if we could continue the strategy talks down in new londo where the Followers have yet to show themselves?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 pm

The talks are still going and a Follower is more then welcome to show up, I'd suggest you read the entire meeting at least.

If you are only reading the posts that are part of the meeting you can skip most of the posts in the last however many pages, so it's really not that much reading.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok so I read all the meeting posts and I will talk to Spectre to see what he wants to happen or I can just go ahead and write something to go along with the meeting RP.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh my, I missed a bunch, didn't I?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Ok so I read all the meeting posts and I will talk to Spectre to see what he wants to happen or I can just go ahead and write something to go along with the meeting RP.

Yeah you can enter the meeting hall whenever you like
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:21 am

Billy I thought you may have a response to my last post!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 am

its been lost in the thread i cant seem to locate it
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 am

Hello everyone i just joined the Gravesworn im twilightwarwolf so yeah any questions pm ill be on most of the time. oh n by the way fer all u **** out there STOP *** INVADING ME ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!!! oh n make sure read ma bio just added it so ya enjoy!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

Federally wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:"Yes let use hope"

I fell a bit behind here, let me catch up.

Upon Krom's arrival Drake moved forward to greet him with, "thankyou for coming so quickly Krom I need a report on our numbers." Out of earshot of the others Drake and Krom spoke, briefly discussing the strengths of the Bone Hand. Armed with concrete numbers of available troops Drake sat and planned while the others spoke.

After a few minutes passed Drake again entered the discussion, "I believe I've developed a plan." He paused and looked to Krom, "as my newest lieutenant I have assigned a number of men to Krom's command, which gives us two robust units capable of independent operations. I propose we place Krom and his unit on the pass from Izalith, I will petition Avrik to embed some of his Ebon Hand with them." Drake paused and again glanced towards Spectre's empty seat, "If the Followers do not show they will be more then capable of delaying any advance and weakening the assaulting force." Drake looked towards Nsane, "the Gravesworn will trust the defense of the Ash Lake entrance to the POLG, you and your men have the most experience fighting dragons and I suspect the LifeHunters and their dragonoids will use that approach."

Drake looked to Krom, "this will be no last stand for your unit, do not allow yourselves to be wiped out. You are simply to delay any advance, fell as many attackers as you can and fall back to my position in the Birthing Room." Drake smiled a wide grin barely visible under his good, "we will make our final stand there alongside Lord Nito himself!"

Looking at This Krom, "enough of Bravado, The Noble Knights Are not a force to be Taken lightly, if you are Overwhelmed Return to where your leader Said" Reaching over for the maps that Took him so much effort to procure, "Once we have our strategies committed to memory we must destroy these lest they Fall into Enemy hands" Abel Walked to the Entance Over looking his City as it was Currently being Rebuilt "We shall fight until the end as one"
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

[quote="billy_bayonet"][quote="Federally"]
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:"Yes let use hope"

Looking at This Krom, "enough of Bravado, The Noble Knights Are not a force to be Taken lightly, if you are Overwhelmed Return to where your leader Said" Reaching over for the maps that Took him so much effort to procure, "Once we have our strategies committed to memory we must destroy these lest they Fall into Enemy hands" Abel Walked to the Entance Over looking his City as it was Currently being Rebuilt "We shall fight until the end as one"

"Understood, I will now travel to the Tomb of The Giants to search for recruits and plan my defenses" said Krom. With that he Saluted Drake and the others at the meeting and exited the grand hall.

Last edited by crunchynumber on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Uh crunchy we dont go to the painted world anymore.....

not since we betrayed the Lifehunters...and they got pissy enough to start a war about it.
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm

sorry fixed that
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 am

Lol yeah Oscar's LifeKnights get a little pissy, so go there prepared to fight.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 am

For those of you interested, the reason Plagius hasn't entered into these discussions is because he is currently tied up trying to find a saw large enough to cut himself in half so that he can fight for both sides in the upcoming war.

The bush from a week ago was merely a bush that got mixed up in some wacky experiment and ended up breaking into Plagius' bear preserve and eating a few. No big deal, just try not to let it eat you.
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Too many People, Too little room. Those were Zachams greatest problems at the moment, seeing as the caverns beneath the Duke's Archives were never intended to hold all these people. Ever since the Noble Knights had occupied the Archives, forcing most off Seath's followers to take refuge in the Crystal Caverns, things had been this way.

Never being one for company, Zacham actually began looking forward to the Knights periodic attacks. There in the small forest surrounding the cavern's entrance, fighting those who opposed his Lord, that was his place, that was were he belonged.

A loud boom coming from the crystals signaled yet another attack, waking Zacham from his slumber. He smiled, picked up his sword from the weapons rack and began making his way towards the entrance.

Today is a good day to fight.

Last edited by The_Flail on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:01 am

DoughGuy wrote:Eidolas turned into the alley only to be greeted by a storm of steam obscuring his vision. "Well thats a trap." he muttered looking around to see if there was any other way through. Unless he could climb walls he was stuck. "Hmmmm." he mumbled, darwing a ball of force in his fist. He threw it down the alley. The steam parted around it, some dragged off with it. He summoned another and threw it. A bit more steam disappeared. "This may take awhile." he lamented as he summoned another ball.

Laplace watched the magic spheres blast through the fog, dispersing it bit by bit. 'How long can he go before he burns himself out?' Laplace wondered, waiting for his target to either move on or tire out.

Laplace slowly thought out a plan, one that would turn the fight into a draw. His flame whispered as he fed it humanity, and he called out over the blasts to his enemy, "what reason do you have to enter our territory, young knight?"

Last edited by cloudyeki on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make it more interesting.)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

TO BE SOMETHING

Last edited by nsane32 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 am

The_Flail wrote:"How did it come to this?" That was the only thing on Zachams mind ever since he left the Crystal Caverns. But try as he might, he could not understand how he and the other servants of the scaleless could lose the archives to Oscar's Knights.

The worst insult however was that their only ally, the Lifehunters had apparently joined forces with their enemies. "Traitors..." he muttered " they'll get what they deserve".

He stopped, looking at his surroundings, the Undead Parish. Zacham sighed his master had ordered him to find new allys but, where should he look for them. His master was not exactly liked by most groups in Lordran. He sighed again, knowing it would be a long time until he saw the caverns again.

I like new RP entrants. Good job big grin Also I don't believe the Gravesworn have any opinion one way or the other on Seath. We are also going to mercilessly slaughter LH and NK, hint hint.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 am

nsane32 wrote:-stuff-
    Nsane earlier Cloud already said this was just between him and me, its something we've been planning for awhile. Could you please remove that?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 am

The dark lord smiled at Drake "i believe this concludes our business here today" A small spark of fire leapt from his hand Burning all the Maps and Documents, "i trust you have committed these to memory" Waving a Darkwraith over who was draging a large Sack " A gift" Drake opened the sack it was full of Eyes of death. The dark lord faced away from group "Now leave"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am

Shouldering the sack Drake turned towards the Dark Lord and bowed, "This will please our Lord, thank you." Drake turned motioning to his companions, "we have much preparations to make, it's time we return to the Tomb."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am

Abel looked at the empty council Chambers and then slowly made his way down to the Abyss Kaathe was waiting for him "Much is happening up above My lord, You well be pushed to the very Edge of your sanity in the coming days" Abel looked at Kaathe "What do you mean" Kaathes gaze bore into Abels mind flashing Images from his past Dropping to his knees pain racking his mind and body then it stopped as quickly as it begun Abel was Terrified Kaathe no longer smiling uttered three words that made Abel's heart race "He Has Escaped"
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:17 am

and so the endless story continues
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Federally wrote:I like new RP entrants. Good job big grin Also I don't believe the Gravesworn have any opinion one way or the other on Seath. We are also going to mercilessly slaughter LH and NK, hint hint.

Thanks, glad you liked it happy. I was actually planning for Zacham to meet the gravesworn and ask for their aid, but i don't know how. I mean i could not exactky have him walk into the meeting.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Well we've left the meeting, oh and do you have Skype? We have an RP chat we use to arrange these 'chance' encounters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:59 pm