Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Paragon
Informidance
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Demon Slayer
Darkmoon Blade
dantheman123
FriskierHail
Soris Ice Goldwing
wolfboy
vatar5
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr_Bungle50221
dancash1808
whitechikz11
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
ROOSTER330
ImperialSunlight
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
SunlightCrusader
29 posters

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Good job on bringing the Covenant back alive Sunlight big grin Btw I am still apart of this cov and I will not be leaving :suspect:
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Good to see you my friend.
    ImperialSunlight
    ImperialSunlight

Post by ImperialSunlight Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, I'm still here. Proper Bow
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Good to know. Thats two active and two inactive that have reported in thus far. The inactives have also given every indication of wanting to return to active membership when able.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 am

I come on behalf of the Followers of Izalith, we would like to start a skirmish with your covenant .... meaning a mini war, or single battle event, to possibly help both covenants get back on the radar, boost morale and participation.

Someone let me know if your cov would be interested. It could also be a single 1v1 covenant vs covenant style tournament, that i can record and post, just an idea. happy
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 am

Hey I'm up for it. Including myself we have 3 active members confirmed thus far with some still unknown. 1 is on PS3 and the other two (myself included) are on Xbox. Our primary level of operation is sl 120.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 am

Crap. Lol, we are sl80. We have a few on xbox and psn, Im psn and those interested so far are psn....could always get a third smaller cov involved to bolster numbers. It doesnt have to be extravagant, we can all just set a time and invade/co-op/rss each other
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 am

We also have a mutual member. If you don't mind the sl difference we could still do it.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 am

If it will work, I dont care! Fight is a fight and publicity is always a good thing! I like both our covenants, we need more members, more activity
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 am

Yeah we do. My toon is the poster child for our cov in full Brass armor and using DMB so if we could get xbl members of your cov to duel me that would be great for our cov and given the requirements for your cov most of your members should be reconizable. Our covs are both really good ideas and with some effort both could succeed. If anybody good at editing videos could mess with footage from this event we could have a joint ad to help promote both our covs.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

I have a Pvr and can record in HD directly to my cp. I can add simple colored text to the videos and edit them (cut irrelevant footage etc) but thats about my limit right now
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 am

Servant of Priscilla has some form of recording device (I don't know the exact name) and he is a member of both our covs on xbl. If I were inclined to get capture card or similar device could you reccomend one? I may try to get one eventually if not now because this isn't the first time one would have been useful.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 am

Well I bought the Pvr off ebay, basically its a Dvr that can be used for your ps3 /xbox. I can record gameplay to my laptop, edit it, send it to youtube, or burn it to a dvd. Also works for recording netflix movies/shows, or any movie you play through it etc. Basically any image on your tv, and hd quality. Working on making it work for my dvr too. So it was worth it to me, just under 200$.

Never tried a card etc, so Im not real sure about that
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 am

Er capture card, recording device, etc. Whichever is best. $200 seems the average price for the better ones based on what I have seen. I may need to get one eventually.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:36 am

Well i rented the whole star wars series, all 6, from blockbuster for under 10$, had a marathon, and now have the series on dvd. Lol. So for me its worth it. Get or use an external harddrive though, eats up space having tons a movies lol. Its cool just recording dks too, just to share stuff. Im real excited about hosting my tournament tomorrow, just so i can record and share the duels more so than being involved in it
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am

Tournament?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 am

Totally unorthodox tourney, read the first post to see why lol

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8442-pvp-tournament-ps3-samurai-ninja
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Yea Sunlight it is a HDPVR and it looks really good :p Also I need to fight someone or I'mm gonna IMPLODE bounce
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 am

Servant go kill some sinners or something. I'm sure some of them will put up a decent fight. Or whenever I'm on we can duel.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 am

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 pm

So what's the news on the Follower's/Deliverance micro-war.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

We just need to set it up. Find a time and place, Sl range and do it happy
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:59 am

Yep and the good news is that I will probably be making and sl80 toon for the upcoming war (Dough's big one) which is a lot closer to your cov. Like I said though our cov currently has three confirmed active members so it will be a very micro war indeed. We still need to figure out all the details though.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am

I'm still around. Just moved and don't have high speed, so I can't be active, but I can still be here
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 am

Hey Forum nice to her from you. When will you be able to get your internet to where you can be active again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm