Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Slarg232
BishopHavel
Pesth
FruitPunchNinja
Carphil
Bamjam
bloodpixel
kiwi_commander
Juutas
13 posters

More new gameplay footage (obviously spoilers)

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

More new gameplay footage (obviously spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: More new gameplay footage (obviously spoilers)

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Actually, Arty's sword is a beast for defending when you get max stats, the only problem is is that the only way to actively PVP is to be Darkmoon and attack people....

Unless you want to rely on Darkwraith invasions....
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

More new gameplay footage (obviously spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: More new gameplay footage (obviously spoilers)

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 pm

I find weird that you fight Artorias a bit early on, yet this DLC is ABOUT him. You fight him just outside Oolacile when he is suppose to be walking the Abyss. In addition, I though they said he was suppose to have a scene with Sif before you engage him and that cutscene doesn't match the picture. I also find it strange he is named Knight Artorias instead of the better nickname "Artorias of the Abyss" or "Abysswalker Artorias". I have heavy speculation that you will have a rematch with him at the bottom of the Abyss, it seems only fitting to end his story there once and for all.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Seignar wrote:I find weird that you fight Artorias a bit early on, yet this DLC is ABOUT him. You fight him just outside Oolacile when he is suppose to be walking the Abyss. In addition, I though they said he was suppose to have a scene with Sif before you engage him and that cutscene doesn't match the picture. I also find it strange he is named Knight Artorias instead of the better nickname "Artorias of the Abyss" or "Abysswalker Artorias". I have heavy speculation that you will have a rematch with him at the bottom of the Abyss, it seems only fitting to end his story there once and for all.

I doubt it:

Spoiler:
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Will he stay dead after only one battle, or will he come back for more à la Kirk The Knight of Thorns?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Something tells me we will be bringing artorias's soul to sif.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 pm

And then we transform into Artorias and kick everyone's ***. The end.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 am

They really need to make invading NPCs a lot more powerful. I mean Kirk....c'mon man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:28 am