Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Klosterheim
lextune
Herbo
venomblader
Carphil
deathsdragon
BARZOHD-
nhbdy
Tolvo
Shakie666
14 posters

Four kings ideal co-op level?

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Four kings ideal co-op level? - Page 2 Empty Re: Four kings ideal co-op level?

Post by callipygias Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Speaking of 4 Kings co-op, does anyone else think that the higher level Kings are MUCH more difficult in co-op than solo? I mean, help makes things easier overall, maybe, but if the Kings fought me solo like they do in co-op I'd be toast.

My main character is NG+infinity (I know he's holding 16 Lautrec rings and I've only Snuggly'd one of them and I've discarded several), and I can usually beat the Kings on the first or second try (still with GREAT difficulty, though).

When I up'd my New Londo character to level 137 I thought it'd be cake with at least two of us, but they are TOUGH in multi-player! Specifically, they seem more evasive--backing out of range for long stretches--and I've been back-whacked to death more than a few times by a freshly-spawned, unseen King while I was practically hugging the King I was engaged with.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

callipygias wrote:Speaking of 4 Kings co-op, does anyone else think that the higher level Kings are MUCH more difficult in co-op than solo?

Yes.

Every phantom makes them tougher/faster I think.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

lextune wrote:
    callipygias wrote:Speaking of 4 Kings co-op, does anyone else think that the higher level Kings are MUCH more difficult in co-op than solo?

Yes.

Every phantom makes them tougher/faster I think.
    Agreed. In NG+, I just don't summon someone unless I'm sure they're a mage. And, Beatrice? Heck no, she is worthless and only makes the kings have more life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 am