Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
White Knight Wulf
cloudyeki
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
RaynexFall
Servant of Priscilla
Federally
Seth Winternight
ViralEnsign_
13 posters

New Forum RP Thread

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New Forum RP Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: New Forum RP Thread

Post by Federally Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Ok now we stop.

"Aye Drake, we have the means to make this soul ours.... but we must proceed with tact. Those in denial are oft quick to shun ....new possibilities"

He patted the Crow gentle, gave it a nudge, which sent it skywards, half a dozen shrieks rent the air.

"They are a noisy bunch aren't they? Speaking of which...How goes the war effort. You got my note I take it"

"I will leave the manipulation to you," Drake was happy to be included in Avrik's scheme bur knew subtlety and mind games were not his strong suit. "Though I will assist in any way you deem necessary."

Feeling a little less annoyance with Avrik then usual Drake continued to answer him, "while I won't say too much while out in the open like this, I can say your note was quite helpful." Drake turned to give Avrik a reassuring look, "I immediately destroyed it and committed its contents to memory. I will put the information to good use planning the defeat of the Knights." At that Drake grinned himself, he had become quite knowledgeable in battle field tactics leading assaults against the demons of Izalith and looked forward to pitting his talents against the legendary Oscar II.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Walking the path up to Firelink Crowley notes a man walking away. It is not someone he recognizes for he does not wear the clothes of the Gravesworn which, as far as he knows, are the only... people at Firelink. He keeps a wide berth around the man. As he approaches the bonfire he sees it is larger than normal. Must be the large number of people here. As he arrives at the bonfire he sees the Gravesworn readying their weapons. "No need to ready yourselves for battle, it is only a friend which approaches." Says Crowley as he lowers his cowl all who recognize him lower their weapons.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 pm

DoughGuy wrote:"Whether the flame dies or not is none of my concern, Oscar will decide its fate. My job is to make sure whatever happens ... fools like you are not around to ruin it." he takes the bone from Laplace "You have shown your lies have power, you are a threat. Next time one of us will fall."

"As I have said, I speak only the truth. It is up to the people I tell whether to join us or not" Laplace slowly vanished from Eidolas, chuckling as he faded away from sight. His voice faded from the time of Eidolas, leaving the wounded man to his own actions.

In his own time, Laplace breathed heavily. His arm felt like it was rotting away, and he staggered through the ruins of New Londo, across the wooden bridge that existed again, and falling onto the elevator, rising up to firelink. He felt pathetic, dragging his body up the steps pathetically. His entire left side was numb, and his vision was slowly blurring.

"How pathetic" he chuckled to himself, finally reaching the flame and using his right hand to hold his entire left arm closer to the flames, letting the magics of the flame slowly rebuild it. He grunted, biting his tongue as his bones reset and regrow. Muscles re-knitting together to hold the reformed bones, blood flowing to the newly regrown hand, covering it and hardening into a massive scab. The flames started to die, and he withdrew from the bonfire to lay on his back. He'd have to wait out the rest of his recovery, not wishing to use the last few sprites he had on him just to keep the fire fed.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Walking the path up to Firelink Crowley notes a man walking away. It is not someone he recognizes for he does not wear the clothes of the Gravesworn which, as far as he knows, are the only... people at Firelink. He keeps a wide berth around the man. As he approaches the bonfire he sees it is larger than normal. Must be the large number of people here. As he arrives at the bonfire he sees the Gravesworn readying their weapons. "No need to ready yourselves for battle, it is only a friend which approaches." Says Crowley as he lowers his cowl all who recognize him lower their weapons.

Drake turned from Avrik to see the approaching man, he recognized the newcomer as Crowley. "So now a Follower decides to appear," annoyance was plain in his voice, "you do realize we have been planning the defense of the Tombs and you Followers were entirely absent." Drake moved towards Crowley and continued, "Can the Followers even be trusted in this war if you cannot be bothered to attend a simple meeting?"

Don't forget, as far as the RP is concerned the war is still expected to be in the ToTG. The events that will change this have yet to be written.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 am

KK wasn't sure cuz I didn't see lore about it silly

"Well come now Drake the Followers will honor the comitment we have taken with the Gravesworn." As he speaks these words he reaches out to shake Drakes hand. "We have been looking something over for quite some time so Spectre has been quite busy. I have come in his stead to discuss the matters of the war."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:53 am

Drake takes hold of Crowley's offered hand. He pulls Crowley in and speaks looking down at the man through the shadow of his hood, "Though what will this commitment be worth?" Drake's tone is low and serious, "Oscar is a mad man on a holy mission of his own making. He will not stop at the Tombs, we Gravesworn are simply first on his list but we won't be the last." Releasing his hold on Crowley, Drake steps back and continues raising his voice as he goes, "Do not speak like you do us a favor. You have just as much to lose should Oscar continue unchecked. Do not forget that."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 am

Crowley, normally always having a grin on his face, suddenly turns serious. "I know what Oscar is capable of. I also know that this is not a favor but a show of good friendship that we can help eachother out. He believes that the demons are corruption?? Well if he thinks that he may as well hide himself and his 'Noble' Knights. For if they do show them selves they will be slaughtered." Crowley's face reverts back to his cheerful self, giving some space between him and Drake, "I know it's kinda late to be talking about this but I guess I need to catch up so I can inform Spectre. So what have you decided for the defenses?? Also what of a counterattack if the oppotunity arrises?? Any Provisional forces?? What about the ash lake entrance it is very close to the Demon Ruins which I personally protect??"
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

(Bumping up for people to take notice.)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 pm

"Off to the side listening intently to the pair argue Avrik could not understand why Drake seemed to think he was one of the good guys....Oscar, Evil, he thought to himself wryly, that would be a sight.

"Self delusional fool" Avrik muttered
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

cloudyeki wrote:"As I have said, I speak only the truth. It is up to the people I tell whether to join us or not" Laplace slowly vanished from Eidolas, chuckling as he faded away from sight. His voice faded from the time of Eidolas, leaving the wounded man to his own actions.

In his own time, Laplace breathed heavily. His arm felt like it was rotting away, and he staggered through the ruins of New Londo, across the wooden bridge that existed again, and falling onto the elevator, rising up to firelink. He felt pathetic, dragging his body up the steps pathetically. His entire left side was numb, and his vision was slowly blurring.

"How pathetic" he chuckled to himself, finally reaching the flame and using his right hand to hold his entire left arm closer to the flames, letting the magics of the flame slowly rebuild it. He grunted, biting his tongue as his bones reset and regrow. Muscles re-knitting together to hold the reformed bones, blood flowing to the newly regrown hand, covering it and hardening into a massive scab. The flames started to die, and he withdrew from the bonfire to lay on his back. He'd have to wait out the rest of his recovery, not wishing to use the last few sprites he had on him just to keep the fire fed.
    Eidolas breathed in relief when Laplace fled. He doubted another fight would end well for either of them. He moved to a nearby street, finding the hole in the roof and determining his position from the direction the light fell in. Once he was ready he set off, back for Sen's. His job here was done for now.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Crowley, normally always having a grin on his face, suddenly turns serious. "I know what Oscar is capable of. I also know that this is not a favor but a show of good friendship that we can help eachother out. He believes that the demons are corruption?? Well if he thinks that he may as well hide himself and his 'Noble' Knights. For if they do show them selves they will be slaughtered." Crowley's face reverts back to his cheerful self, giving some space between him and Drake, "I know it's kinda late to be talking about this but I guess I need to catch up so I can inform Spectre. So what have you decided for the defenses?? Also what of a counterattack if the oppotunity arrises?? Any Provisional forces?? What about the ash lake entrance it is very close to the Demon Ruins which I personally protect??"

Somewhat relieved by Crowley's reassurance Drake begins to summarize their battle plans, "Without speaking the specific details out in the open I will say each group within our alliance is to cover an entrance. The Followers are to protect the entrance from Izalith, you will have cover and support but you will have to provide the primary force responsible for that area's defense. I will personally lead the defense of Nito's chamber, the forward positions are responsible for delaying and weakening the opposition. If the assault grows too strong they are to retreat to my position. Once we are gathered within the Birthing Pool and fighting alongside Lord Nito himself we will make our final stand!"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 am

"Me and Ceaseless can handle the entrance to the Demon ruins from an army by our selves for it is such a narrow path, and if need be I can be called off to various places as a provisional force while Ceaseless handles the entrance until I get back." Crowley lets out a bark of laughter at the thought, "So I must ask, what are all of you doing here outside the tombs??"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 am

Drake lets out a hearty laugh as he answers, "it would be impossible to spread Nito's influence from within the Tomb. It is our home but not our prison."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 am

As Drake says that he thinks how humorous it would be for them to spread misery in the tombs."Right you are there!!" Crowley looks back to where he came up to Firelink and wonders... "Drake?? Who was that man that I approached upon entering Firelink?? He did not look like a Gravesworn. If anything he looked like a "Noble" Knight."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

"His name is Simbarda, he claimed no affiliation." Drake laughed to himself thinking back at Simbarda's words, "poor fool is here in Lordran on some kind of personal quest that I'm sure will end in his death or the death of his sanity." Drake paused and glanced over at Avrik who appeared as disconnected from his surroundings as ever, "Avrik has some suspicions about what the man may have been hiding from us but he has yet to share them with us."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Federally wrote:"His name is Simbarda, he claimed no affiliation." Drake laughed to himself thinking back at Simbarda's words, "poor fool is here in Lordran on some kind of personal quest that I'm sure will end in his death or the death of his sanity." Drake paused and glanced over at Avrik who appeared as disconnected from his surroundings as ever, "Avrik has some suspicions about what the man may have been hiding from us but he has yet to share them with us."
    Crowley looks over at Avrik who he had yet to see until this moment, "Avrik you seem like you might know something. Would you mind enlightening us?? Also I feel sorry for this Simbarta as his journey most likely will end as you have stated."
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"Well looks like everyone is comfy" Wulf and Moon walked up to the bonfire. "Ive asked Sif and await his answer"
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

(Bump)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Awaiting Viral's response
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Sorry Ill get to it.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Viral hurry up n post
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:05 am

This si the first part of the "War location change lore". Enjoy.

(Again, since forum names don’t really fit real names I renamed a few people. If your toon actually has a name just PM me so I can change it. I’ve also included toon names of the forum members.)

Medio = Aurea
    Dark = Simon
    Sun = Ryan
    Hoshi = Grant
    Chi = Gabranth
    Dough = Oscar
    Seth = Simbarda

Avrik relaxed in the sun. It had been a long time since he could enjoy these simple pleasures. The cold body of death was always welcome, and comforting, but sometimes the heat of the sun made him wish he could have both lives. He rolled up his sleeve where triangular scars pockmarked his flesh. Already the skin had regrown and new flesh regenerated. Truly Nito’s newest gift was a boon to both himself and his crows. He chuckled as he remembered the look on Drake’s face when Nito had shown his favour, oh how the great knight was still more human in his emotions than he. His chuckle petered out but the vibration though his chest did no. He rose from his rock, watching a group of nearby pebbles skitter across the ground. Sweeping his scythe up from beside him he skulked forward to see what was creating such a disturbance.

“Curses Gabranth, how did you sneak down here last time?” chuckled Oscar.
    “We didn’t,” Gabranth laughed back “We punched a hole and ran through it.”
    “Fun times.” mused Aurea grimly. The last time he had been here he had fought six giants on his own and barely survived.
    The other knights all laughed, having heard Aurea’s story many times before, and knew he had boasted far more than he had complained. The group was headed down the main catacombs path, about to the Tomb. There were 7 of them, Oscar, Judge Gabranth, Captain Ryan, Elite Aurea and Paladins Simbarda, Simon and Grant. They had all been chosen for their knowledge of the area and expertise at fighting the Gravesworn’s phantoms and skeletons.

“Remember men, we’re here to scout, not fight.” Oscar warned “If they come out in force we’re falling back to the ambush point, not fighting a lost battle.” The knights muttered their assent, unhappy to be running but seeing the logic in his words.

Avrik couldn’t believe it, that righteous pig Oscar had returned.
    Perhaps to join the gravesworn himself Avrik chuckled to himself. Well he would be happy to help him along. He looked over the assembled knights again. No way that he could take them on his own. He rolled up his sleeve again, exposing the triangular scars. A crow flew down to him and happily slashed its beak down into one of the marks, removing the flesh yet again. As it ate Avrik scrawled another note to Drake telling him to bring the bone hand to the catacombs. He attached the note to the crow’s leg and it flew off, letting off a screech which threw Avrik backwards lest he wouldn’t be spotted.

The Knight’s turned to watch the crow fly over their heads.
    “Should we take it down?” asked Ryan, a ball of force growing in his fist.
    “Don’t bother” Oscar waved his worry off “Avrik has so many crows it isn’t worth our time.”
    Ryan nodded, letting his magic dissipate.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 am

Nice Dough, the war is near and im feeling it more with these lores
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 am

Yup sweet dough..... except Avrik uses a GreatScythe. But I like this!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 am

I thought everyone is still at the bonfire

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:15 am