Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
BLA1NE
WyrmHero
reim0027
Noob-of-Artorias
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
PaPaSmVrf
Slarg232
Spurgun
IceIfrit666
Federally
xenosphere
Keyz Kage
Doelker
dannyhugz
Chaos Spectre
20 posters

A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much. - Page 2 Empty Re: A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much.

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Very heart warming, indeed it's nice to be in such a community with all of you!

And not at my house, I need to keep this place clean in case a lady friend comes over...It could happen..Shut up!

But yeah, everything I really could say has been said, it's always great to talk with you guys on here and definitely it feels like an extended family. You are all my somewhat hot cousins that I can't legally have feelings for.

Hmm, my jokes just don't seem very spot on tonight.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much. - Page 2 Empty Re: A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much.

Post by BLA1NE Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 am

I laughed! Not even a courtesy laugh, the real thing. winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am

Tolvo! Tolvo! Tolvo!

::the chants of the raucous crowd cascade down the stands::
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 am

I had lulz Tolvo lol. If you had us all over though, then you would have lady friends over. There are females in this community too.

Sexist...jeez

Lol, I'm male though, no funny ideas.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:15 am

@OP Awesome post, man. Makes me feel horrible for leaving temporarily. I'm so back and fully behind you now. *brofist* YEAH!

Let's get this PC expansion ROLLIN'! Gonna expand this community to a whole 'nother level. New members and everything. Gonna be awesome!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

Lol, was waiting for you to post sir lol.

Servant is gonna be PC leader btw. Don't know if ya caught that.

Nice to see you back though.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Yeah, he said that. Kinda sad, but I already have my nice position on the Council, so I'm good big grin I'm still gonna help like crazy. PS3 and Xbox members aren't really going to be coming in like PC members will be. And oh will I be trying to recruit as many as possible.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 am

Nice to see that you're back Joe big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:01 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:From Tolvo putting in some great jokes and helping the community, to ViralEnsign writing some of the best covenant lore I've ever read, or even WyrmHero managing one of the biggest and most popular covenants on this thread. And of course, I can't forget the ones who run this joint. Fex, Emergence, Befowler, and the many other Mods and Admins I don't know, thank you!
    You mentioned the kiwi but not me sad
    silly I kid, although you can bet Viral will make a big deal out of that now lol. Not to sound like an old guy or anything but I can remember you joining the forums Spectre. Its been great to have you around, especially showing the chaos servants some much needed love.
    A special thanks to the Community that gave me so much. - Page 2 3149687655
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am

He didn' mention me either silly . But then again, i'm not well known in the community.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 am

Indeed I remember too, I remember the early days of when he was setting up his Cov and I was helping out then I totally forgot...Kind of dropped the ball there. But you did it all without me, you should be proud! Unlike this Doughyguy here, who used my name to recruit people. Psshh, I mean it's not like he worked hard on his covenant or anything and I did nothing. I take all credit!

silly
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 am

I actually remember him too. I still have my FoI toon silly
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

I must commend this forum as I am a moderator at Fm-base.co.uk and see some of the worst trolling you could possibly come across and the members are just useless (some of them)

Here, everyone is helpful, no one **** on you for asking questions, even though it may have been asked 100 times already, there is always a friendly reply or suggestion!

Big up to this community and I must say that I am fairly new here and love it, even though I have stopped playing for a while as I am busy with Mass Effect 3 at the moment, as soon as I am done with it its straight back to Dark Souls for me winking

I have picked up a lot of tips and tricks from the users here!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:08 am

And glad to have you around too Raik. I'd say the biggest thanks should go to the administrators for setting this place up, and starting it as a friendly atmosphere. If not for them I don't think this place would be what it is, especially considering the site just wouldn't exist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 pm