Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
kiwi_commander
Juutas
Fotitudo
>Brave<
raecor14
bloodpixel
BackwardsBaboon
sonofartorias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
cloudyeki
Dubscythe
ViralEnsign_
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Slarg232
Wade_Wilson
19 posters

The character you'll be using when the DLC hits.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The character you'll be using when the DLC hits. - Page 2 Empty Re: The character you'll be using when the DLC hits.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

sonofartorias wrote:i thought you were talking about chaos pyros which i don't no where to get.
    post your's viral

Well, you get one for free just for joining the Chaos Servants after you defeat Quelaag.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The character you'll be using when the DLC hits. - Page 2 Empty Re: The character you'll be using when the DLC hits.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Now I know/ and am makign a Ciaran related thread in the Archives section I can properly work on it. Though I have now knowledge of Dark Magic yet so im not sure which way to go!
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 pm

I was gonna make a SL99 build, something like this: http://tinyurl.com/8smnku6

Probably gonna experiment with some of the new stuff too, might try a SL149 build.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 am

This is the toon im taking into the DLC

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1423243037284853 SL 50
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

I'm gonna use my sl 200 build because it can use the Abyss sword.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 am

I know that thing is a monster!
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 am

im refreshing my list when the DLC comes and only keeping 2 Toons, TAP the battle cleric who can WOG and emit force to everyone and my velka pyro build who lets me use velkas rapier because i love that weapon without having to use sorcery cus i hate sorcery BUT this build will allow me to use both new pyromanies and sorcery :3 RIP BB glitch
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

raecor14 wrote:im refreshing my list when the DLC comes and only keeping 2 Toons, TAP the battle cleric who can WOG and emit force to everyone and my velka pyro build who lets me use velkas rapier because i love that weapon without having to use sorcery cus i hate sorcery BUT this build will allow me to use both new pyromanies and sorcery :3 RIP BB glitch

Agreed Im dropping all my toons but Avrik at SL 70 and starting anew in true DKS spirit!
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm even more tempted to try a lower leveled PvP toon because:

Spoiler:

(Spoiler contains boss drop info)
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am

I'm not entirely sure but frankly I may just stick with my current build. I have a couple of ideas in mind, most focusing on "Wooden" cannon setup opposed to a glass cannon. Once I figure out all of the balancing nerfs then I'll have my PTD build up and ready.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:im refreshing my list when the DLC comes and only keeping 2 Toons, TAP the battle cleric who can WOG and emit force to everyone and my velka pyro build who lets me use velkas rapier because i love that weapon without having to use sorcery cus i hate sorcery BUT this build will allow me to use both new pyromanies and sorcery :3 RIP BB glitch

Agreed Im dropping all my toons but Avrik at SL 70 and starting anew in true DKS spirit!
    i was more thinking the DLC will make most if not all of my old builds worthless hahaha
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 am

Yeah thats why im optimising the builds I make now specifically for the DLC. 9STR max!

AlsoI just started a vanilla Dark Souls New Game and boy is it more rewarding that just making pvp builds the easyway!
    Fotitudo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fotitudo Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 am

My Dex/Pyro Great Scythe build happy love that one! Need good 2nd right hand weapons. gold/silver tracer fits perfectly!
    More the gold, bleed support my scythe. winking

And i need to find out dark flame > great combustion?

After this run, ill test my pyro/mage!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 am

Naked bro.
    My ultimate build didn't suffer one bit from the patch The character you'll be using when the DLC hits. - Page 2 1447589260

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2582627176869790
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 am

LOL I want Ciaran now though! I dont want to wait!
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm actually updating my King Jeremiah cosplay build and running through the DLC with him.
    Mourning Sun
    Mourning Sun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mourning Sun Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm sticking with my level 250 build.

Wolf ring, ROFAP, Greatsword of Artorias, Full Thorn armor (Save for the gold hemmed hood), and TCC! No shield keeps me under 25%.

NG +7 is going to be fun times for a first playthrough.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Full Artorias cosplay either at 80 or 99 probably. Maybe a 120 version as well if that sl remains popular. I will have it able to use any of the gear tied to Artorias but the setup I will probably use will be the armor, ring, Abyss Sword, and the Cleansing Shield. I love the shields stats and the sword is awesome.
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Post by Marionx Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Right now, I have a dex/faith build that I have been working on recently. When the DLC comes out, I'm considering on starting again with what I've learned from building my character.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm

I will most likely make a dex/pyro or something just to play through the content once. Then start a build specifically for the arena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:12 am