Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!) Empty Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

Post by callipygias Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 pm

PLEASE NO SPOILERS, as I haven't yet encountered any of the new material.

My co-op experience yesterday was really strange on the PC. I started right away in the Burg and would get summoned in 1-3 minutes or so. Then it completely stopped. I'm used to that so I moved on and came back later. Still nothing. So I leveled up to 17 and went to the Parish. Got summoned 3 times, then nothing.

That was it, I couldn't get summoned one more time at ANY location (up to Quelaag) for the next several hours.

Please share your experience with PC co-op, whether similar or different.
    suleo

Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!) Empty Re: Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

Post by suleo Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

I've had mixed experiences. Most of the time I try to summon someone, I get 'summoning failed'. My guess is that it's due to 3 reasons:

1. Too many people playing. I saw about 10 or more summon signs at the parish last night. This leads to your sign not being visible or people simply choosing someone else.
    2. Too many people dying. People put down their sign, then go ahead & die, so we get 'summoning failed'. I noticed this quite a bit in the garden & moonpit (this was the FIRST time I saw a white sign at the moonpit actually).
    3. Code optimization issues. Perhaps the code is not well optimized for the PC? This might be in conjunction with #1 (too many people playing & poor optimization).

When I have summoned (or have been summoned), it's generally been ok, but there are certainly a lot of new players around (darnit, stop rushing into the parish zombie room when I am not done killing the summoner!).
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!) Empty Re: Discuss Your Co-op Experiences (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

Post by callipygias Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:18 pm

suleo wrote: there are certainly a lot of new players around (darnit, stop rushing into the parish zombie room when I am not done killing the summoner!).
    I bowed to a host outside the bonfire at the Burg, and I assume he tried to go into his menu to figure out how to bow back, but instead he backstepped off the edge.
    RaffoSS
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RaffoSS Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 pm

20+ minutes waiting in the new arena.....have been able to summon 1 ghost in 20 hours.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am