Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
nsane32
Kerberos-013
RANT
Zechk
Juutas
FruitPunchNinja
Bamjam
ICEFANG
Knight Alundil
XuitusTheGreat
tofucactaur
DarkW17
18 posters

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! Empty Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 am

This video is me doing whatever I want in the forest....enjoy it or dont!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE99fE5Mv_U

Last edited by DarkW17 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by tofucactaur Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

easy with the metallica
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by XuitusTheGreat Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I solo host a lot on my sl 580, its interesting :I I like standing near the edge of the cliff near Alvina with my back to invaders. If they go for bs I fight dirty, if they wave at me like "u afk...?" I fight fair lol.....fun times
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:11 pm

I was about to totally agree with your thread title... until I seen his divine blessing stash. Doesn't really have a right to complain about the way people play if he mods/glitches does he?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 pm

why would you think I am complaining about what anyone is doing? I am not complaining at all and yes I dupe items get over it.......
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 pm

I have to agree with the, you have 99 divine blessings, what is hard anymore theory there. I'd gank with another forest hunter or backstab fish you all day if you popped one, because I'd have to.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

and were in my video am I having a fair duel and pop a DB???????????????

Is that all you people see is 99 DB's and assume I run around popping them in fair duels....if I am getting ganked by 2 hunters ill pop all 99 in spite tho!!!
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm just saying, that's, in my option, the worst thing you can do is use one. As they make you pretty well undefeatable. I didn't watch it after you popped one, because whats the point in watching that?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 pm

So you judge me before you even watch the video that makes sense!!

wow are you kidding me I am having a duel with a hunter and joe try hard comes flying in to gank me thats the only reason i eat one....if your that bias I dont want you to watch my video or voice your ridiculous thoughts in my thread move on!!!!!

Also you dont think hunters eat DB's? come on people its the forest if you think there is honour your in the wrong damn place!!!!
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Nice video. I really liked the first few clips but when you pulled out that dragon with the bow bs glitch i skipped it till you pulled out your rapier again. But ej it looked like you had alot of fun and thats what its all about!

I solo host in the forest from time to time also and usualy do some GL buisness at the same time and noticed that ALOT of hunters just gangbang you just like the ganker scum they all hate. Maybe 3 out of 10 hunters waits for you to finish a fight and those guys are usualy the guys that know their **** and give a good fight. Those other 7 are mostly scrubs and maybe thats why they need to gang up on you lol.

And like Xuitus here says if they fight dirty i do also but if they fight fair they get a great fight for their time.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Whoa you don't have to get mad at me. I'm just saying my opinion is all. If you don't like opinions, why did you post a video with no OP, and nothing factual? Doesn't matter if they 2v1 you, they can be any level, and they could be level 1's or 713's, duped diving blessings are as close to hacking infinite health as you can get, and I think, regardless of situation that makes the battle just pointless.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Bamjam wrote:Nice video. I really liked the first few clips but when you pulled out that dragon with the bow bs glitch i skipped it till you pulled out your rapier again. But ej it looked like you had alot of fun and thats what its all about!

I solo host in the forest from time to time also and usualy do some GL buisness at the same time and noticed that ALOT of hunters just gangbang you just like the ganker scum they all hate. Maybe 3 out of 10 hunters waits for you to finish a fight and those guys are usualy the guys that know their **** and give a good fight. Those other 7 are mostly scrubs and maybe thats why they need to gang up on you lol.

And like Xuitus here says if they fight dirty i do also but if they fight fair they get a great fight for their time.

thanks the point with the bow was that i wasnt going to stalk a VIT gouge with 2000 hp...then not be able to surprise OHKO him since my rapier cannot do that!

I know people dont like it but i dont care really its the forest...i also added the rapier footage to show that works also it just wasnt as funny...as yes i had more fun than i have had in dark souls in awhile!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

ICEFANG wrote:Whoa you don't have to get mad at me. I'm just saying my opinion is all. If you don't like opinions, why did you post a video with no OP, and nothing factual? Doesn't matter if they 2v1 you, they can be any level, and they could be level 1's or 713's, duped diving blessings are as close to hacking infinite health as you can get, and I think, regardless of situation that makes the battle just pointless.

I am mad because you are making statements without even watching the video. What did you want the OP to say? Its simply a funny video what else did you want me to state? that I am mad that hunters gank me or whine about tactic like everyone else or whine about hunters healing? Its just a video of me doing whatever the hell I want in the forest because its my right to do that!

Also I am sl 125 if you WATCHED the video you would see almost every hunter is +/- the same lvl that makes no sense!!!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

You guys must have insanely good luck in the forest if you don't have everyone using DBs. I know how hard it is to host solo dark, its why i feel no pitty for forest hunters. They complain about gankers, then do it themselves without second thought.

I was actually having a lot of fun the other day in the forest, i basically just said f*** it no rules. I use DB, i basically only go for bs and rock hornets. Thats the forest, if you except it and don't take it super seriously then it is fun. I do hate when people play that way outside of the forest.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 pm

DarkW17 wrote:why would you think I am complaining about what anyone is doing? I am not complaining at all and yes I dupe items get over it.......

"The struggles of hosting in the forest solo"
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:why would you think I am complaining about what anyone is doing? I am not complaining at all and yes I dupe items get over it.......

THERE IS THAT BETTER????????????????????????????????????????
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:

THERE IS THAT BETTER????????????????????????????????????????

So you agree than that duping DB's is bull. Thanks yeh that is much better happy
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 pm

:| you guys are taking it way to serious. The forest is no rules, period. If you accept that, you will have more fun.

I actually had this match with this guy who was hosting the forest, and we were both using DBs. It was actually a really epic fight, reminded me of demons souls pvp. It went on for a really long time.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:You guys must have insanely good luck in the forest if you don't have everyone using DBs. I know how hard it is to host solo dark, its why i feel no pitty for forest hunters. They complain about gankers, then do it themselves without second thought.

I was actually having a lot of fun the other day in the forest, i basically just said f*** it no rules. I use DB, i basically only go for bs and rock hornets. Thats the forest, if you except it and don't take it super seriously then it is fun. I do hate when people play that way outside of the forest.

THANK you Fruit that was the whole point of the video.....I decided to do what ever the hell I wanted to do and have fun doing it!

If you people are going to the forest to have fair duels YOUR the problem that is not what the forest is for....its a no honour free for all kill or be killed....dont make it something it isnt!!!

Do you people that are giving me a hard realize i wasnt even recording the hunters spamming DB's and ganking me ect before I made the video???????

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote::| you guys are taking it way to serious. The forest is no rules, period. If you accept that, you will have more fun.

I actually had this match with this guy who was hosting the forest, and we were both using DBs. It was actually a really epic fight, reminded me of demons souls pvp. It went on for a really long time.

Im not getting seriously offended at his posts or anything dont worry man big grin

Just dont see why someone would call anything a "struggle" if they glitch in infinite health items which there are only 3-5 of in the game. Also what makes one glitch okay and another not? Would you still have the same opinion if he actually had infinite health?

It can take along time to farm humanity legit for healing inbetween duels so if someone comes on like "Hey look what it's like hosting in the forest, oh and btw i glitch get over it" obviously i'm going to pounce winking
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Do you people that are giving me a hard realize i wasnt even recording the hunters spamming DB's and ganking me ect before I made the video???????

So you lowered yourself to their level. Honestly there's nothing you can say that will convince me that what you did is cool. I'm gonna stop replying now cause I feel like a total ****.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:11 pm

I am a believer of invasion mechanics, if you get invaded by 2 people, which can only happen often in places where they are defending something, you better be ready for doomsday. Why look for PvP in the forest when you can find it better in burg? Getting ganked and ganking are a part of the game, because that's how invasions work. I am a fan of anything goes, but I draw the line at DB, because they really make you nearly invincible. If you have poise and they can't one hit kill you, even 2 v 1 you're unlikely to die.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:12 pm

So far fruit is the only one that gets the idea of the forest thanks again dude....I wish more people got it!!!!

I am probably the most honorable person you will meet....various people from the forum I fight with will verify this....the whole idea was to throw the 'honor code' out and have fun...break out of the stale dueling i do every night!!!!
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:12 pm

ICEFANG wrote:I am a believer of invasion mechanics, if you get invaded by 2 people, which can only happen often in places where they are defending something, you better be ready for doomsday. Why look for PvP in the forest when you can find it better in burg? Getting ganked and ganking are a part of the game, because that's how invasions work. I am a fan of anything goes, but I draw the line at DB, because they really make you nearly invincible. If you have poise and they can't one hit kill you, even 2 v 1 you're unlikely to die.

If it's one of the ones you pick up legit on a playthrough i'd say its ok.

Yes i posted again I know sad
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Absolutely, they are designed to be a I NEED HELP object when you are in dire need and are in limited amount, but not when you have 99.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:59 am