Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
nsane32
Kerberos-013
RANT
Zechk
Juutas
FruitPunchNinja
Bamjam
ICEFANG
Knight Alundil
XuitusTheGreat
tofucactaur
DarkW17
18 posters

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by Kerberos-013 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 pm

A question. Maybe I'm stupid or never tried, but can a host summon 2 friendly phantoms in the forest? I thought you could only summon 1?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm

In my experience, it is possible in Anor Londo, but it was probably a lucky glitch.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:58 pm

I dont know why you all assume that we "Never see glitchers"

I do all the time, I just dont lower to their level
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:I dont know why you all assume that we "Never see glitchers"

I do all the time, I just dont lower to their level

thats you though but everyone goes there when they just have to use the dirtiest tactics after getting tired of reg invasions or duels.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 pm

thank you Dark for another Great video

Last edited by nsane32 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:19 pm

If glitching is fine, I suggest a 1v1, I will also glitch. Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! - Page 3 2596258901 We can see the awesomeness of glitching.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

BAD SPACE

Last edited by nsane32 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 pm

nsane32 wrote:FIRST of all Divine Blessing DONT MAKE YOU INVULNERABLE I know because I use them while hunting gankers and glitching to 99 DB is not infinite its 99 Dam blessing that will run out faster than you think and Dark didnt use them during fair duels and on top of all that its the forest the most lawless place in Dark Souls so shut up and leave Dark alone hes showed great parrying/back stab skill and thank you Dark for another Great video

Thanks for having my back bro its greatly appreciated!!!!!
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm

nsane32 wrote:Item glitching and mechanic glitching are completely different so your say you would have a dragon head and infinite item at the same time? NO so silence

most people dont mind the BB glitch but everyone hates the dragon head glitch

Glitching is glitching. No differences between glitches. They're all as bad as each other.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:28 pm

I don't mind the BB glitch either, but when its used to get something nearly unobtainable, that's abusing it for evil. I'm saying, if you want to glitch, then we can glitch.

A glitch is still a glitch, it doesn't matter the severity, it still is.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Ice just please stop arguing with them, I agree with you but this is going to solve nothing if you fall for their flame bait. Just let the thread die and ignore them.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm

ICE do you realize how dumb you look making false statements about my behaviour when you know nothing about me or how I play dark souls and didn't even watch the video?

I have asked you twice to get the hell out of my thread....can I get a mod to block/delete his posts....whistles for Reim!!!!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:29 pm

THANK YOU TOLVO
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Also MrBrokeWilly liked my video that's the only forest persons approval I need!!!!

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Dark, may I respectfully say that it is disrespectful to act like you have a moderator on your leash. It's rather degrading. Could both of you please stop arguing, it is pointless and causes blatant conflict.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Now now, just because you disagree with me, doesn't mean that my opinion is invalidated, or your thread is a space you own. I already said when using a Divine Blessing isn't fair, unless you got it legitimately, it never is. I don't care about the specifics, it doesn't matter at all, you use a duped one, its a terrible glitch in my opinion.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Ice, please may you stop with falling into the taunts that he is throwing at you?
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

just stop it NOW!!!!
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I don't have any emotion with it, I'm just saying, what he did makes the
    battles pretty boring and pointless is all, just my opinion there. When
    we can't say out opinion, because it contradicts another, what is the
    point of using a forum when a wiki can give all the info you could need? I honestly didn't know he was taunting me. He just is threatening me with empty words, which haven't been a bother to me whatsoever.

His video has no OP, its just a video, it shows him using a duplicated Divine Blessing to win a battle, and in my opinion, it doesn't matter, when you use it, it matters that you did. And, once again, in my opinion, I don't find that interesting to watch. Its like me uploading dragon head stone glitches? Who would like to see that? Did you know I can beat 3 on 1? I just have to glitch. He has shown his video, and I gave feedback that wasn't positive, does that make it wrong? No it doesn't, it just is my opinion, you can't make my opinion wrong, and if it doesn't bother you OP, then I wouldn't care about it.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 pm

you didnt watch the video just stop and get back on topic
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:42 pm

any ideas on how the forest will change when the dlc hits? (slight change of topic ftw!)

i mean player behavior wise due to certain nerfs amd fixes that come with the dlc/its accompanying patch.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

He did watch the video if you read his words. I've got to say while Ice, I think you should stop because this is going to develop into a flame war. Not saying you are in the wrong, but just consider what could eventually happen you know?

You guys should also be more open to criticism from others, and be kinder to those who disagree. Often seeing another side can help you improve the quality of your content. It's a very important part of creation to have someone judge it, then listen to their judgments and learn from it.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Based on how busy its been now, I am fearful that with the arena, forest PvP might die down a lot, but still be the most common place to get some PvP.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Ice, please could you drop it!? We have reported the thread already so it is liable to get locked. But just don't kindle the fire that is already burning brightly, let it burn out...
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 pm

I've suppose my opinion is well enough written out that I don't need to say anything else about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 am