Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help.

rootpl

[Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help. Empty [Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help.

Post by rootpl Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi I'm in my first playthrough on PC.
    And as far as I remember when I first talked with Solaire of Astoria while I played on PS3 he gave me White Sign Soapstone.
    But this time he didn't gave me anything ... I've tried to go back there and talk to him again but he's gone now.
    I assume he's in Anor Londo now.
    Is there any way to obtain White Sign Soapstone without going to NG+ ?
    Is it bug or it is normal in PC version ? I'd like to play some co-op but it's impossible without that stone ...

Thanks for all help !
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

[Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help. Empty Re: [Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help.

Post by Montante Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

That's not normal, you're supposed to get the white stone from him right then and there. You have to navigate through his two Yes/No questions to get it, but you've got as many tries as you want to have.

I don't know if he'll offer it to you again when you meet him next time. Like you say, I think that'll be in Anor Londo.
    rootpl

[Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help. Empty Re: [Possible Spoiler] White Sign Soapstone need help.

Post by rootpl Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Arghhhh ... that's so frustrating ... I guess I'll just have to go there straight away.
    Thanks for answer.

Edit:
    I went there one more time but this time in human form and there he was waiting again for me !
    I have opened some shortcuts to the boss area and maybe that triggered his spawn or maybe the fact that I was in human form this time.
    Anyway I've got the soapstone. happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am