Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
goober0331
Rifter7
StockpileThomas
The Once-Ler
IV_Mark_VI
hageshisa
lextune
Glutebrah
FattyOfDoom
Jansports
reim0027
Forum Pirate
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
RANT
Slarg232
Gaxe
23 posters

I've had enough of this bull

goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

I've had enough of this bull - Page 5 Empty Re: I've had enough of this bull

Post by goober0331 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:That was my point. Griefers are griefers, they're going to do it glitch or no glitch. I'd wager a suprising number of griefers get everything legit and grief anyways.

Its the kind of view on a pogression system encouraged by some games (cod comes to mind, I like the games but the pogression system is crap) so they may well see it as their right to whoop new players with their hard earned gear because they worked to get it and the other hasn't yet.

Thats not how I do things, but thats me.

@tristan I am not trolling. You choose your actions. If ypu are angry with the people here, leave the thread. Not hard. We are largely being civil, so there isn't a reason to lock the thread unless someone gets out of hand.

Alright I'm glad you clarified that. While I understand your point about griefers, I feel that most use the bb glitch anyway.

And thats just us having different views.

@Viral

So you disapprove of high lvl pvp cause the pool is too talented? I'm starting to dislike it simply because everyone is using the same setup, and its boring to me.

I understand you stance on buffs. Buffs tend to make opposition turtle up which can be annoying and having more consistent means of damage can be more important to some people.

I hope the SL 99 (or 100) for the dlc in the arena will help smooth out the builds, and bring some creativity and flavor to the community.

Last edited by goober0331 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh I'd bet most do to, but that wasn't my point.

The point was that abuse of the glitch isn't required. Its in every game, always.

On a seperate note, I've actually fought some really good griefers who simply enjoy griefeing. I don't understand, but some people enjoy lording skill or gear over others.

@Viral, You'll be trading hp for damage I would think, but might I suggest http://tinyurl.com/9gfdklr ?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Because High level pvp is boring. Everyone is too good at everything and there are no limitations placed on how players build their characters. Low level PvP for me is mor entertain because you have to think about how you allocate your points for maximum effectiveness.

SL 70 I sit on min STR and DEX requisites for Great Scy and have a +10 fire +5 lightning version of that weapon. I have +9 varients of the hollow thiefs gear and a +10 hood.

Now I earnt all of that but if i SL up then the only effctive way to enhance my build is through buffs.... and tbh I dont want to do that. I dont hate buff but they are annoying to rely on/ fight went all most enemies have to do is stunlock you once to win.

At low levels this doesnt happen .

LOL WUT?? low level builds require you to think about how to allocate your weapon??

the only think you think about is what weapon you want to make max elemental, min stats to wield it, and then as much end/vitality as you can.

SL100-120 has MUCH more variety. and requires thought because elementals are not good at that level, so you decide between dex or strength, and then decide if you want to go int or faith at the cost of vitality/endurance
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Check the build I just posted, thats more than capable and will out damage an elemental build, as well there are buffs and spells to consider (which are still viable at 70, they just require sacrifices like being a hybrid should)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 pm

*slow clap* Good work Forum. You have a real knack for making people quit these forums.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 pm

At SL70 +15s come into play
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 pm

I did nothing wrong. Its his choice, I did not target him or tell him he wasn't welcome. I simply told him to take responsibility for his actions rather than force the mods to, and I did so in the intrest of preserving a mostly (at that point) civil discussion that does not need mod intervention.

If you want to continue this PM me, I'm rather pissed about the tone of that remark so I'll *happily* discuss whatever issues you have with me in a private setting.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 pm

It seems that this post is getting rather heated. I am going to lock this before it goes any further.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:12 am