Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
goober0331
Rifter7
StockpileThomas
The Once-Ler
IV_Mark_VI
hageshisa
lextune
Glutebrah
FattyOfDoom
Jansports
reim0027
Forum Pirate
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
RANT
Slarg232
Gaxe
23 posters

I've had enough of this bull

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I've had enough of this bull - Page 3 Empty Re: I've had enough of this bull

Post by cloudyeki Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm

I've had enough of this bull - Page 3 6f6
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm

If you're looking for a "fair fight" or just don't want to be ganked, then don't invade and host. Period. If someone invades me I destroy them with extreme prejudice (or try to.) As an invader, you are an unwelcome guest trying to muck up someone's game; why should they afford you any concessions?

Also, what do you mean by you can't buff while hosting?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm

He means he can only buff 1-3 times before having to go back to a bonfire.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:01 pm

cloudyeki wrote:He means he can only buff 1-3 times before having to go back to a bonfire.

That's what I thought -_-

I have never heard someone complain about that... hehe.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 pm

The Once-Ler wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:I have had it. There is no safe place to duel anymore. Until the DC comes out I am done, and if it doesn't fix this bull then I am done permanetly. I did not pay $60 to be gang raped every match even in the burg EVERY match it's gankers or glitchers. I have had it with this community. It was once good and pure but look what it has become, a world where people have to gank to feel any sense of honour. Sorry for the ranting but I just can't take it anymore, even the FC's are becomeing bad, known people are using cheap tricks to win and it's just not fun anymore. I use to have such a blast on this game when people actually knew how to fight good and with honour, not anymore. Please From fix this damn game or I'm not buying the next souls game -.-

"even the fc's are becoming bad, known people are using cheap tactics to win"

I am not trying to make you look bad. You are doing it to yourself by ***** everywhere.

Maybe you haven't noticed it but people do, do stupid ****. Like I've gotten attacked before I bowed like 4 times in FC. People use spells when you wakeup, just stupid crap.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 pm

I get one buff then I'd have to go back to a bonfire, when I can't go back to a bonfire without dieing because it wouldn't let me, kind of stupid lol.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    The Once-Ler wrote:I hosted this dude several nights in a row and watched EVERY fight. This is just an extension of the complaining he was doing in chat. And the garbage he said about forum members using cheap tactics is complete bull. Especially since I watched HIM chain stab another member here. I stopped summoning him after that. I had to laugh when he wouldn't send me a gg after a fight, "no gg for Kat users" was the response I got. The appropriate respose to getting schooled would be to ask for help on tactics and practice sparring with someone, not say "I quit". This is nothing more than a whining thread and is going nowhere. I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade on this one.

Oh yes King, hahahaha, stunlocking the hell out of everyone. It's not the FC thats making me quit it's dealing with gankers and DWGR ocver 100 times a day. Also I said "no gg for kat users" as a joke you moron. Get a sense of humor and I never chained someone soooo your on *** crack, or your trying to make me look as who I am not. You play with me for a hour top so you don't know **** about me. Don't judge a book by it's cover. If anyone else thinks I use cheap tactics please tell me how so, and yes I "vent" sometimes. Everyone does, and that day I already wasn't Mr. Happy.

"STOP GANKING ME GUYS!"

"Umm... you were the one complaining yesterday?"

"OMG I SAID THAT AS A JOKE, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!"

"Aren't you saying we should stop ganking you?"
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

stop using buffs damnit!! i cant believe people atill rely on buffs, i did for my leeroy build only but more armor and vit are better than a buff which you can just wait out by tanking and people that buff get parried so easy since theyre always thinking about their buff running out. pure builds are better than hybrids imo.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

lol sorry, the community isn't **** and it hasn't gotten worse. it's been BASICALLY the same on the PS3 since des. can i get a dm grass/firestorm glitcher to vouche me here? come on, i know you're lurking there.

but.. just because theres some players that don't fight the way YOU LIKE doesn't mean that they're all bad. go find a fc or add people who play similarly to you... or make your own.

theres no such thing as a cheap trick in this game. a cheap trick is a label you give to something you can't beat... so just admit that you can't beat it and work around it or adapt.

i know i do, if i come head to head with a bs fisher/chainer/healer wielding a zweih and he's GOOD i know i'll most likley lose just due to the fact that it outdamages my backstabs and chains.
    i don't complain, i just know that my build can't handle them unless i outplay them heavily.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Gaxe wrote:I get one buff then I'd have to go back to a bonfire, when I can't go back to a bonfire without dieing because it wouldn't let me, kind of stupid lol.

The fire is pretty close in the Burg and if you really can't play without your buff, just quit the game when you know you're being invaded and reload it.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Not complaining about people ganking me, complaining about the game allowing ganking in the first place, in every area! anyways if the community hasn't changed why am I being ganked 95% of the time no matter where I go now? When I started I was almost never ganked by anyone.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Gaxe wrote:Not complaining about people ganking me, complaining about the game allowing ganking in the first place, in every area! anyways if the community hasn't changed why am I being ganked 95% of the time no matter where I go now? When I started I was almost never ganked by anyone.

Dear Fromsoftware,

Please take jolly co-op out of the game because players are abusing it.

~~~

Ganking is co-op's ugly sister; the two are hand and hand.

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIaCC4u5PzU&feature=related
    watch the ending. hes doing a r1 shove r1 stunlock which you could call a glitch too i guess.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wNS7RNNeo
    and that nightmare.

plus every ganker always seemed to have a scraping spear, that stupid thing took 10 durability i think it was per hit?
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/scraping-spear

community has stayed the same man.

Last edited by Rifter7 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm

where the hell are you invading? if you mean everywhere i asumme youre invading quester that have phantoms there to help which of course are gonna gank you cause youre invading and are there to kill the host and the phantoms job is to help him.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Rifter7 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIaCC4u5PzU&feature=related
    watch the ending. hes doing a r1 shove r1 stunlock which you could call a glitch too i guess.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wNS7RNNeo
    and that nightmare.

plus every ganker always seemed to have a scraping spear, that stupid thing took 10 durability i think it was per hit?
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/scraping-spear

community has stayed the same man.

I loved Demon's Souls but the PVP is kind of funny to watch; a bunch of naked guys rolling around with giant weapons, haha.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm

hahah that dbs dash r1 WAS pretty godlike.

btw man do u have a mule on des? i lost my old ps3 save data.. maybe u could hook a brother up with some stones?
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm

That near 360 degree roll attack with the Meat Cleaver was pretty great from what I remember. Now, THAT was an overpowered weapon!

Ah, I miss that game. Sun
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh man Push lock. Those were the days.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm

And hyper armor.

*is 2 hits from death*

*Sucessful greataxe trade*

*Wins*

I miss the "oops you're dead" weapons.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm

there we go push lock. forgot the bloody name..
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 pm

The animations are so fast LOL, I always get my a$$ kicked because of the craziness.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm

And the stormruler combo. That was always a fun thing to fight.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

And annoying!!!!! What the hell with the lag? The thing hits me from 50 feet away.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm

And you get 1shotted with firestorm waking up. Thats why I loved hyper armor so much. can't pushlock me out of that.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 pm

hurr hurr mirdan/guily/claymore faith build.

yay useful life regen and stunlocks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 pm