Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jansports
WyrmHero
Derpwraith
7 posters

[spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S Empty [spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S

Post by Derpwraith Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:44 pm

If anyone knows if any of these are already going to be patched in the next update, please tell me.

1. Crystal Sorceries

2. Lightning Reinforced Weapons

3. Black Knight Weapons (Mainly the halberd and the greataxe.)

4. Moonlight Greatsword

Be sure to know that this is my opinion, don't be bashful.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

[spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S Empty Re: [spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

-CHSM is nerfed.

-Elementals are nerfed.

-BK weapons are buffed I believe.

-MLGS can't be nerfed cause it's from's signature weapon.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S Empty Re: [spoilers] List of things that I think should be nerfed =S

Post by Derpwraith Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:25 pm

CURSE YOU FROM! o.O
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

MLGS can't 3 hit stunlock anymore. Like all greatswords it got slower. Elemantals are weaker too, BK weapons were pretty meh already IMO the scaling buff is a nice touch. maybe more than the BKGA will see pvp use but probably not since lol strength weapons.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

There are people that know how to use str weapons and will keep using them despite the bad rep the people that do nothing but bs bring to str builds, I'm making build for the bkugs since I love that thing. Sl 99 btw.

Edit; hopefully after the dwgr nerf we will see more legit str user and not just noobs lagstabbing everyone.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:00 pm

It's not the lagstabbing I mind from strength weapons, I personally like some of them, it's just... I never felt the extra damage was enough to warrant the swing speed hanidcap over other weapons, and without dwgr getting enough poise to actually finish a swing and not be fat is hard.

But we've talked about this extensively already.

I was honestly shocked when Kats got a swing speed buff, like of everything that they didn't need...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Well it is a Japanese game, but given that it's still a REALLY stupid thing to do, might as well make spears faster too.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 am

They should've made katanas more fragile too, atleast so there is a point of actually tanking those swings.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 am

they buffed scaling in the DLC?? or just for BK weapons.. cuz my +15 iaito is the same on PC

and the arena bracket is 51-100 so stop making SL99 make SL100, that SL99 false info got started and will not go away!
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 am

Since the Black Knight Greatsword and the Demon's Great Machete have the same scaling on PC, I think they buffed STR weapons power in general, or did something with some scaling.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 am

There are varying degrees of scaling under say B rank. sometimes it'll read like +122 or sometimes it'll say +146 both had a "B" But I have noticed BK weapons seem to have 40ish more AR than console when +5 with str investment
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 am

But you can tell if they have B+ B++ etc if you compare them. They have the same scaling, at +0, but the BKGS doesn't increase in scaling, so the DGM should beat it still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:06 am