Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ZikoLogiKa NL
ICEFANG
theycallmerico
TehInfamousAmos
lonewolf
vatar5
mrkekz
Carphil
lordgodofhell
Ghadis_God
Rifter7
Anonymous Proxy
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
ROOSTER330
Knight Alundil
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
xSomax
23 posters

did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping?

Poll

Did you?

[ 28 ]
    did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 18 ]
    did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 4 ]
    did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 

Total Votes: 50
    Poll closed
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 Empty Re: did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping?

Post by ICEFANG Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 am

I close my eyes when fighting him if I fail to get him within that 10% in one hit. Heck yes I feel bad, he's my big furry buddy and I love him. So adorable.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping? - Page 2 Empty Re: did you feel bad when you noticed sif limping?

Post by xSomax Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 pm

agreed Icefang. he's basically a giant puppy(with the added awesome of sword wielding!) XD
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

No , because there wasn't an emotional band created between Sif and the player through storytelling and cutscenes. Even while limping , Sif's still very much trying to kill you :pirat:

Ive experienced multiple moving and emotional moments in gaming but not really in Dark Souls.

In other games and stories there is an actual band being created between you and a person or character before an unfortunate event occurs.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 pm

maybe not as you say it, but there is such a thing as a bond forged through battle, one i say i have with sif. he was just being loyal, and protecting his masters grave, and i came in and killed him for little more than a couple rings. i feel ashamed of myself for it, but i killed him, to end his eternal vigil over the grave of artorias. maybe for the greater good(which is entirely debate-able) but still, he didn't deserve it.
    CandleMax
    CandleMax
    Casual
    Casual

Post by CandleMax Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 am

Lol, first time I managed to get Sif limping, I had knocked him to about 30 health. Then, I proceeded to unequip my sword and punch him to death happy In other words, no, Sif is always a massive **** when I fight him
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 am

I didn't notice he was limping because I was too busy limping myself.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 pm

I didnt feel bad dark souls is a dog eat dog world I cant afford mercy or pity
    Christoph
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Christoph Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Thinking about how he owned me first...
    I felt bad that I couldn't make him suffer more! twisted
    3 times he got me, now I got my revenge.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm

.Hell yea man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 am