Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
dancash1808
Shkar
Knight Alundil
Wilkinson3424
samster628
Bcc17
Derpwraith
menzinho
Wade_Wilson
ErrJon6661
defacto
Rudmed
Serious_Much
17 posters

About the pendant and IGN guide..

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

About the pendant and IGN guide.. - Page 2 Empty Re: About the pendant and IGN guide..

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 am

Rifter7 wrote:
    samster628 wrote:
    Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

About the pendant and IGN guide.. - Page 2 Empty Re: About the pendant and IGN guide..

Post by samster628 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:26 pm

i take your point. sorry :| to be fair though this is the archives, storehouse of knowlage.
    Artoriasflagg
    Artoriasflagg
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artoriasflagg Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Now see, when I read the old description for the pendant back in the beginning it seemed to tie in perfectly with what the creator had stated in the interview where he encouraged players to take it as their starting gift. He specified that it was the best starting gift FROM AN RP PERSPECTIVE, due to it seeming to imply that its barer was the Firstborn of Gwyn... Ignore the fact that it was the same description that the sunlight medal has, it still made sense in context with his statement... The new description, not so much...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

samster628 wrote:i take your point. sorry :| to be fair though this is the archives, storehouse of knowlage.

i personally thought the harry potter troll was pretty funny lol!
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 am

maybe so but i think that guy was trying to say my comment was that much of a spoiler. if that is so then i apologise.
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 am

i thought it was well established that IGN talks out of its arse and should just be ignored with its bandwagon jumping and just plain lack of any knowledge about what makes a game actually good, seriously even their articles about stuff are pretentious pieces of turd that further reinforce the fact that IGN is about as trusty and relevant as Chlamydia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:29 pm