Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Some Irish Guy
The Letter X
Rifter7
lilpoindexter98*
TehInfamousAmos
Cheesinator
Artoriasflagg
bunnywink
The Once-Ler
Jovias-86
Tiberius Abyss
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
Jansports
FellipeMariano
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Artificerprodigy
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
Rudmed
ThatPerson
White Knight Wulf
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
HippyClown
Rin
dancash1808
hageshisa
Artorias The Abyss Walker
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
Shkar
WyrmHero
39 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 24 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 am

Guys its one thing to trash talk, but this seems to be going to far. The entire point of having a nominations system was so that only good pvpers went on the list. If wyrm thinks one of his members isnt good enough at pvp, and could cost him points thats up to him and said member, not anyone else.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 24 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 am

Thats what atleast I personally was looking forward too...
    Our list looks a bit too strong Wyrm :p
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

dancash1808 wrote:Okay, firstly I think this is getting a little too heated,
    secondly Roan is a longstanding if sporadically active member of the darkstalkers so not really the same.
    oh and rifter forum pirate is on your team.

Forum left LH a long time ago. Roan hasn't done anything for the DS he didn't even participated in the last war. Rifter has at least dueled with us. So Billy would be doing almost the same if he substituted, let's say eli, for roan.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 am

WyrmHero wrote:I don't see why that's insulting lol. That psychology won't work here Jovi, don't let me remind you hpw insulting it was seeing you going DS while being LH. Anyways, I haven't seen Artorias in a while so updated list:

Wyrmhero
    Ahhotep
    Rin
    Robs
    Blue
    Hippy
    Rifter
    Jansports
    Pendant
    Fellipe

Wyrm, i might be....hmmm, how to put it 'semi-waisted/dying of hangover' on the 1st 2 days of the event sorry winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Thats what atleast I personally was looking forward too...

The only one I fear from that list is you and your lagstabs jovi LOL.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:07 am

Rin wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:I don't see why that's insulting lol. That psychology won't work here Jovi, don't let me remind you hpw insulting it was seeing you going DS while being LH. Anyways, I haven't seen Artorias in a while so updated list:

Wyrmhero
    Ahhotep
    Rin
    Robs
    Blue
    Hippy
    Rifter
    Jansports
    Pendant
    Fellipe

Wyrm, i might be....hmmm, how to put it 'semi-waisted/dying of hangover' on the 1st 2 days of the event sorry winking

Ok I'll put on a reserve in the meantime. But I need you the rest of the week you're my f*cking commander haha.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

The event does go for 7 days. Im pretty sure he doesnt need a sub. He can just fight twice a day the rest of the time.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

Ouch! I feel offended. I don't really - but Wyrm doesn't know how I play... Or have I forgot about that spy he has placed onto my channel analyzing my every move. I am screwed.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:Guys its one thing to trash talk, but this seems to be going to far. The entire point of having a nominations system was so that only good pvpers went on the list. If wyrm thinks one of his members isnt good enough at pvp, and could cost him points thats up to him and said member, not anyone else.

Thanks Dough, no need to mediate I have everything under control on my thread. silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

Its almost like you want trashtalk wyrm... You can put whoever you like on your list. I simply felt people were getting a little mean in here since feelings have been hurt in the past. If you look roan has been a member for quite a while. and I'm fairly sure he has participated in some events although I could be wrong. Actually being a member helps though winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 am

Let's say I like teasing and counter teasing my enemies muahahaha.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Jovias-86 wrote:Thats what atleast I personally was looking forward too...

The only one I fear from that list is you and your lagstabs jovi LOL.

LOL... U love blaming my net for your losses right Wyrm :p
    I have much better net now... Dont worry winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am

You know that if you lagstab me in that war I'll be crying like a little girl and will forfeit the match.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 am

Hahah.... I wont BS you Wyrm...
    We shall have a NO BS fight.. Its much needed after all those stupid flames we have after our duels winking
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 am

Hehe. well as long as we all know its all in good fun.
    after all thats what participating in a bit of trash talk and wars is all about eh wyrm? silly
    I say participating because you never seem to win....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 am

LOL you guys surely cling on your 2 consecutive wins. But you seem to forget that in the first war I was all alone against all the DS and LH still got to 1000 points.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Rin wrote:

Wyrmhero
    Ahhotep
    Rin
    Robs
    Blue
    Hippy
    Rifter
    Jansports
    Pendant
    Fellipe

Ok I'll put on a reserve in the meantime. But I need you the rest of the week you're my f*cking commander haha.

reserve? bah ill be fine! booz improves my spider senses... what i ment to say is that i might start writing in a different language, be a **** or a bit harder to communicate with silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:35 am

WyrmHero wrote:LOL you guys surely cling on your 2 consecutive wins. But you seem to forget that in the first war I was all alone against all the DS and LH still got to 1000 points.

Like hell were you all alone! I was comfortably outnumbered on the xbox both times!

Oh yeah and 2 consecutive wins is better than a running total of zero eh winking especially at a SL disadvantage and against tryhards like yourself :face: ya know I dont mean ones who build their chars to maximise their advantage. I mean ones who try and build the rules to maximise their advantage silly

(FYI the original LH attack on the DS I was alone against Dx,Sunlight and wolf. not sure why so many people were fighting for you but they were silly so dont complain about odds when before you were complaining about us winning over superior numbers!)

Last edited by dancash1808 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:35 am

Wyrm, truth be told you had Lance there too - so don't play the deception card Kappa. And need I say that I got 1337 points alone?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 am

Everyone must really suck to not get that mark amos. I'm always wondering wtf were we doing wrong. Ah yeah points cap for dishonest players!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 am

Dishonest players eh, I assume that counts all your ex members now? Heheh.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 am

Good to know that you wont be carrying your team wyrm winking

Although if you had your events more organised you wouldn't have such low turnouts lol. its not our fault you gave your members little chance to back you up. and even then I was outnumbered 3 to 1 !
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 am

come now stop talk fightin, just fly to uk and we... CAN DO IT LIKE MEN!!! D:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 am

Your in the UK rin... PUT EM UP AND GET DOWN TO BRISTOL COWARD!
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 am

to bad i want to duel roan and forum...

I want to clear something up here, as it's concerning me. *puts serious pants on*
    Guys its one thing to trash talk, but this seems to be going to far.
    The entire point of having a nominations system was so that only good
    pvpers went on the list. If wyrm thinks one of his members isnt good
    enough at pvp, and could cost him points thats up to him and said
    member, not anyone else.
    If there's someone I'm replacing, someone that really wants to fight, then I don't want to be the reason they lost that chance. They've got more allegiance to your covenant than I do. I mean, I immediately accepted your request without hesitation when I was asked, but if it's replacing someone willing to do this just out of respect or allegiance then I'm really really REALLY not down.

and

All of you DS are just scared that I'm putting on good PvPers on the list lol.
    I've never fought any of the forum members on here that much, or at least with the effort that was due (no offense). For all intents and purposes I might totally suck, so PLEASE don't assume I'll be good if that comment is including me. If i'm included in this.. war thing.. I'm going to come at this like I'll be overpowered by my opponents and plan to take every step to counter that.

Hopefully I'm not throwing this to the wind, and I also hope no one is offended by this. If so it was not my intention.

edit: WOOPS sorry boon, reim and wyrm. u guys aren't included in the whole "not trying" thing.

dinako.. zombie.. anyone in avg joes.

Last edited by Rifter7 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:53 pm