Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
DxV04
Scudman_Slayer
Maneater_Mildred
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Gol
JY4answer
10 posters

Indict my sniping Dragonslayer Great Bow

JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Indict my sniping Dragonslayer Great Bow - Page 2 Empty Re: Indict my sniping Dragonslayer Great Bow

Post by JY4answer Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 am

Loving my greatbow. So much fun in co-op, PvP, invasions, and just about everything.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Indict my sniping Dragonslayer Great Bow - Page 2 Empty Re: Indict my sniping Dragonslayer Great Bow

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 am

I couldn't get a handle on the Dragonslayer Bow - I just always get pivot stabbed (if they try to circle around you, you keep aiming at them pretty good, but that never even happened...they always just pivoted me).

I have great fun with the composite bow, though.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 pm

When they come close enough just let it rip, and if they block they'll definitely stagger a little, so switch weapon and get outta there. Might be riskier with pivots, but you can always roll out of the string pull.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm

why is there only one great bow any way? why not the one belonging to the guy that the hawk ring belongs too.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:why is there only one great bow any way? why not the one belonging to the guy that the hawk ring belongs too.

Well according to the description on the Greatbow, Gough lead Gwyn's team of archers. Perhaps he used the same thing?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

i guess... wish there was another great bow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:58 am