Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
AzureCrow
Al1000
6 posters

ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!!

Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!! Empty ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!!

Post by Al1000 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIt-VFcXO-o&list=UUuhxymFpGxfdohxV-dyxJwQ

Here is my last video in a Gravelord series. I've reached Kiln. Black phantoms have been already mapped so it is no need to do it infection here. Maybe I will do it just for me to fill up my collection of Gravelord videos. I have to emphasize that black phantoms video YT collection is now complete. If I haven't missed something only two BPs are not video proven, Serpent Mage by the Black sorcerer set in Sen's fortress and Infested Ghoul after the three barbarians, headed from the Depths entrance. When I do some BPs montage I will probably include them then for those who need solid proof of their existence.

I will give you nice tutorial how to infect and spawn black phantoms soon - for Dark Souls community. happy

Special thanks to Lysosome1 and MacrophageCD40 my two Gravelord fellows who infected me in this tour.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!! Empty Re: ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!!

Post by AzureCrow Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

The fact that these things can aggro in complete darkness is just plain disturbing :pale: I'm glad you wrapped it up with a vid that shows off how insane you are at PVE, I would have never thought to roll push a skeleton dog and frankly there are at least 5 piont in this vid I know I'd be toast lol!
    reim0027
    reim0027

ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!! Empty Re: ToG infection: Nito's place is heavily protected by black phantoms – it should be!!!

Post by reim0027 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Mother of god. That's just evil!
    Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Al1000 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:28 am

AzureCrow wrote:The fact that these things can aggro in complete darkness is just plain disturbing :pale: I'm glad you wrapped it up with a vid that shows off how insane you are at PVE, I would have never thought to roll push a skeleton dog and frankly there are at least 5 piont in this vid I know I'd be toast lol!

happy
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:22 am

Al1000 wrote:
    AzureCrow wrote:The fact that these things can aggro in complete darkness is just plain disturbing :pale: I'm glad you wrapped it up with a vid that shows off how insane you are at PVE, I would have never thought to roll push a skeleton dog and frankly there are at least 5 piont in this vid I know I'd be toast lol!

happy

twisted Too bad you can't watch replays about your victim died >big grin

Gravelord for the win o/

I should host a Burg Arena soon big grin
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 pm

It should be that when you reach +3 Gravelord cov you get friendly BP's in your own world that will ignore enemies but fight SoVs with you, that'd be more than enough motivation for people to stick to the cov. :eye-death:
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Great video. I've often complained that I've never seen gravelord BPs (despite often getting the "disasters gone" msg and even invading through gravelord signs) but now I'm not so upset.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

befowler wrote:Great video. I've often complained that I've never seen gravelord BPs (despite often getting the "disasters gone" msg and even invading through gravelord signs) but now I'm not so upset.

It's a system that has never worked properly.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

I think it was just programmed so that many people are infected but only a few get BP's, Why? only From knows Shrug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:37 am