Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Uparkaam
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
StockpileThomas
DxV04
Baal-Avatar
SlakeMoth
Three-EyedCrow
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
Derpwraith
Bcc17
Shindori
17 posters

So I just bought Demon's Souls.

Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So I just bought Demon's Souls. - Page 2 Empty Re: So I just bought Demon's Souls.

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Abiathar82 wrote:Where the HELL!!! is a save point. Oh its after the boss? How the hell is that suppose to help me?!?!?!?

Thats different........

It has an auto-save feature that records everything; I mean EVERYTHING; and you can't go back to erase a mistake. Unless you want to delete the file and start a new one again.

Tough titties.

Still a great game.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

So I just bought Demon's Souls. - Page 2 Empty Re: So I just bought Demon's Souls.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm

there actually is a form of poise in demons souls... heavy weapon hyper armor, great clubs and ultra greatswords can't be interrupted mid attack, oh and greataxes too, there are a total of 8 weapon with hyper armor, the great axe the crescent axe, the dozer axe, the great club (unupgradeable) the bramd (heaviest item in the game, multiplies plague resistance) the meatcleaver (s/s str dex scaling with an a scaling in faith, and 1% hp recovery on hit.) then theres the greatsword and the dragonbone smasher (one of if not the strongest weapon for a str build, also boosts fire defense.)
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    BaalDS wrote:
    SlakeMoth wrote:There's a place you can hide from the Flamelurker among the skeletal ribs. If you're lucky, it gets stuck trying to get at you and you can off him with arrows or magic like Soul Arrow.

The Thief's Ring helps while doing this as well. If you run to the back left of the boss area there are ribs you can get behind. He will try to get to you and then get stuck. It does take the fun out of the fight, but it is an easy way to take him down.

I don't think you can do that in the US version.

Yep,the pathfinding bug has even fixed in the US version.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm

vatar5 wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    BaalDS wrote:
    SlakeMoth wrote:There's a place you can hide from the Flamelurker among the skeletal ribs. If you're lucky, it gets stuck trying to get at you and you can off him with arrows or magic like Soul Arrow.

The Thief's Ring helps while doing this as well. If you run to the back left of the boss area there are ribs you can get behind. He will try to get to you and then get stuck. It does take the fun out of the fight, but it is an easy way to take him down.

I don't think you can do that in the US version.

Yep,the pathfinding bug has even fixed in the US version.

I should've provided the link to the Demon's Souls Wiki: Flamelurker page, which is now provided in the link below:

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/walk2-2-boss#toc20

But yeah. No easy way out to beat Flamelurker in the US version. Unless you use magic based attacks on him.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Flamelurker is easy when he doesn't combo fire blast,it took me 4 tries to kill him with crescent falchion T_T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 am