Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Wilkinson3424
The Letter X
reim0027
callipygias
Forum Pirate
ViralEnsign_
RANT
DamageCK
Uparkaam
IV_Mark_VI
IceIfrit666
Glutebrah
RedderAI
Derpwraith
18 posters

What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off?

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off? Empty What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off?

Post by Derpwraith Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 am

Mine was backstabbing an invader and incinerating him with Chaos Storm when he tried to get up.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off? Empty Re: What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off?

Post by RedderAI Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Watching a host get his *** pummeled by mobs then finishing him of with a plunging attack when he thought he was safe lol.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off? Empty Re: What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off?

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 pm

kicking off a ledge.

or it was the night i came back after taking a month off, was doing some FC with billy and he was working me over all night, and on the 3rd 4th match it was no different i was one shot from dead and he was near full life, i happen to parry him, but i flip away miss the riposte, he charges me again and i get a parry on a spear a weapon i NEVER parry and get the kill with a RTSR riposte.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Happened last night.
    You know those glitches that happen and two people end up backstabbing one person?
    It was that except I was riposting and another invader was backstabbing.
    Did I also mention I had RTSR and PW active?
    Yeah, it was overkill.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I have two.

One was when I was first PvPing; my opponent was much better than me, and had me poisoned and I landed a few hits on him but not much with my Ricards Rapier. I was running out of life, he was pressuring me, I couldn't heal without dying.

Because I'm a sliver away from death he comes in hacking, and I was able to parry/ripose him and I probably had 10 HP left when I took a swig of that Estus, barely surviving. Had an audience too so it felt great. (Well, the audience just said you got so damn lucky but I said skill... tomato tomato).

The other time was I was fighting someone in the forest, and they kept healing, and I kept backstabbing. SO they backed up to a cliff to heal so I couldn't backstab and I kicked them off. Sent them a message "This is Sparta!". They sent lol back at me.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Riposte with CMW Murakumo. And I had hornet ring. And power within. And red tearstone ring.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Uparkaam wrote:Riposte with CMW Murakumo. And I had hornet ring. And power within. And red tearstone ring.
    Murakumo? NEIN!!!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Probably the first time I ever got a parry. Used the HR at the time in the event I got a parry.

Or the first time I ever successfully toggle escape parried. I had the RTSR and it happened to proc on the hit I toggled out of.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:40 pm

greataxe with dragon roar, PW, dmb+3 and rtsr. SPLAT!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Mine would have been while fighting with my 70 Greatscythe watching as a katana user spammed R1 at me....then rolled my way.

Of course I predicted him and nailed the parry out of sheer luck!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Wog'd an entire gank squad off a cliff with one cast.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 pm

first 30 seconds.

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Easily my favorite: Brand new character. Everything +0 except for my +5 Broadsword. I was killing the Hellkite with the "shoot arrow, hit face" method. Suddenly I remembered I was human, and I was like sl 10 or so. I knew if I got invaded it'd be a maxed out Griefer, so after each shot to Hellkite's face I'd run back down the stairs, then back up to get him to fire up the bridge, hoping I got lucky with the timing.

It was perfect. The invader got a very warm welcome.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Any riposte - 'nuff said.

Well, not quite enough. 2 examples.

1. Wake up parry in the forest, while being 3 vs 1

2. Parry a **** BKGA user who was BS fishing, healing, hiding behind phantoms, and finally decided to rush me (again in the forest). Well, rushing a lemon hornet mura is not good. When I connected the parry, I saw the other blue phantom start to do the Joy animation. Over and over during the riposte animation. (HR riposte has a nice and long animation). I just sat my controller down and enjoyed it.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Hahaha. That's f*ckin' excellent.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I was PVP'ing in the burg and I met my first washing pole user. I was a bit intimidated from hearing about its power and range, so my palms started sweating. We both bowed and started circling each other. My enemy rolled behind me for what i assume was a roll-BS, and i panicked. Miraculously, out of my finger spasms I managed to unlock, spin to face where my enemy rolled, and throw out a bare-handed, perfectly timed blind parry.

My first successful riposte in pvp and the fight lasted all but 4 seconds
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm

The Letter X wrote:I was PVP'ing in the burg and I met my first washing pole user. I was a bit intimidated from hearing about its power and range, so my palms started sweating. We both bowed and started circling each other. My enemy rolled behind me for what i assume was a roll-BS, and i panicked. Miraculously, out of my finger spasms I managed to unlock, spin to face where my enemy rolled, and throw out a bare-handed, perfectly timed blind parry.

My first successful riposte in pvp and the fight lasted all but 4 seconds
    Lucky, nice one, and the Chaos Blade is more devastating than the Washing Pole if you have the right stats.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Yeah, I learned the hard way. But now I view all of the katanas as just katanas and nothing more.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 pm

This actually happened like 4 hours ago, ok so we were sparkling the roads on Anor Londo, then another SoV appears (I was invading as a Darkmoon) so we have a party! then the host busts out his dark hand and we farm humanity off one another, im secretly undercover though, he thinks im a partier when im ACTUALLY A BRINGER OF JUSTICE! so when he goes to clone another humanity off me i switch to my rapier, parry him, riposte him (killing him, doing around 1.3k dps) and send him a message that says "The guilty pay the price, And you'll also need to pay for those sparkles so im coming back for those as well"
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 pm

All of my kills are insta-kills.

Don't mess.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:43 pm

So your a BS fisher with the hornet ring and a +15 Rapier with the DM Buff and 50 Dex and 50 Faith? that will do A **** LOAD of dps.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:So your a BS fisher with the hornet ring and a +15 Rapier with the DM Buff and 50 Dex and 50 Faith? that will do A **** LOAD of dps.

Lol either that would be one high level build, or someone has no vit/end.

Nah, I'm just magical.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:So your a BS fisher with the hornet ring and a +15 Rapier with the DM Buff and 50 Dex and 50 Faith? that will do A **** LOAD of dps.

Lol either that would be one high level build, or someone has no vit/end.

Nah, I'm just magical.
    You could pull it off at SL 120.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm cooping in Anor Londo as usual, clearing the silver knight archers for my host (no other phantom) when we get invaded by a DM. Host runs over to where the right side archer usually stands, on his way to fog gate. I instead turn around and just stand at the top of the diagonal walkway and wait. DM comes around the tower, sees me, and we both bow. He then goes through this elaborate ritual of popping a humanity to heal himself, buffing his katana, eating a grass, and then finally charges up at me -- at which point I land a beautiful kick right in the middle of his running attack and send him to his death. I look over and the host is putting away his binoculars and starts jumping up and down.

The most satisfying one I've ever had, although not "instant" -- was finally killing a DB addict invader in the main cathedral by stunning him with my final holdout WoG cast (I'd used the other 2 at least 10 minutes earlier on him) while he is on a lower level of the stairs below me, and then doing a drop attack into his stagger animation.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Mine was a scythe user run attacking me and getting parried for a 1-shot What was the best insta-kill you ever pulled off? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKpO_y8iJxB0gFrdIx0m057MkRTXoBz5hhBVxh6S5cjmjXAldyQRYiHQ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 am