Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 14 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:21 pm

but if they earned those points then why limit them?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 14 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm

That's a good question but it's the best solution in my opinion.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 pm

What Wyrm is implying is that he feels they cheated but with no evidence either way all we can do is move on.

Oh and shkar did it create life hmm?
    I remember we had quite a long discussion about life only existing when there was something other than it. to provide a comparison otherwise it is just existing.
    We know the dragons existed before the flame and frankly the amount of damage the flame is doing to the world now suggests it is a dying system. stop trying to support something that will eventually fall it will only make it more slow and painful.
    For those who protect one who was exiled by those who gained their power from the flame I dont see why you are quite so set against us.

But in terms of interactions with others which covenant exactly has behaved well towards its fellows? *coughs loudly*
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 pm

well when you put it that way..... I think Nito is still the best but i can see where your going
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:ok ive had enough of this **** personally so wulf and wilks what are we doing going back to the LH? if so lets just say yes and leave it at that and go to the next problem because we dragged this on for too long. at least i think so and if we still havent deciede who we are going to join then we need to get together and talk about it. incase we are going to discuss something today as co-leaders ill be here all day but at 8 pm ill be going to the autumn thing for the LH k? om me if you'd like to DISSCUS something as co-leaders.
    Sir like ive said before, i tallied our votes and went to the painted world and joined the lifehunters, your a bit back in time.

...at no point did the thread you 'tallied the votes off' say go to the LH.. i'm pretty sure last time i checked it was 4-1 in favour of dark stalkers lol.

How many times do we have to say that leaders simply voting isn't enough? if you do a vote, at least wait for your covenant members to vote before running off and doing your own thing.

And if you don't do a vote, actually DISCUSS it with your coleaders, hell if I was in charge of any covenant i'd always discuss it with members too so I knew it was the right thing to do.. I have a feeling you see them as your underlings rather than your coleaders, cus you're as such.

Please listen to the countless people asking you to be a bit more democratic, it'll make things much more smooth in the long run for your tenure. The gravesworn has potential to be the best managed covenant due to there being 3 coleaders, you just have to use this fact to your advantage rather than spurning it.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:ok ive had enough of this **** personally so wulf and wilks what are we doing going back to the LH? if so lets just say yes and leave it at that and go to the next problem because we dragged this on for too long. at least i think so and if we still havent deciede who we are going to join then we need to get together and talk about it. incase we are going to discuss something today as co-leaders ill be here all day but at 8 pm ill be going to the autumn thing for the LH k? om me if you'd like to DISSCUS something as co-leaders.
    Sir like ive said before, i tallied our votes and went to the painted world and joined the lifehunters, your a bit back in time.

...at no point did the thread you 'tallied the votes off' say go to the LH.. i'm pretty sure last time i checked it was 4-1 in favour of dark stalkers lol.

How many times do we have to say that leaders simply voting isn't enough? if you do a vote, at least wait for your covenant members to vote before running off and doing your own thing.

And if you don't do a vote, actually DISCUSS it with your coleaders, hell if I was in charge of any covenant i'd always discuss it with members too so I knew it was the right thing to do.. I have a feeling you see them as your underlings rather than your coleaders, cus you're as such.

Please listen to the countless people asking you to be a bit more democratic, it'll make things much more smooth in the long run for your tenure. The gravesworn has potential to be the best managed covenant due to there being 3 coleaders, you just have to use this fact to your advantage rather than spurning it.

First of all:i could never know for sure if it was gravesworn only.

Second of all: I was referring to the leaders, People would just vote for their covenant if i had a honest poll.

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:20 pm

dancash1808 wrote:What Wyrm is implying is that he feels they cheated but with no evidence either way all we can do is move on.

Oh and shkar did it create life hmm?
    I remember we had quite a long discussion about life only existing when there was something other than it. to provide a comparison otherwise it is just existing.
    We know the dragons existed before the flame and frankly the amount of damage the flame is doing to the world now suggests it is a dying system. stop trying to support something that will eventually fall it will only make it more slow and painful.
    For those who protect one who was exiled by those who gained their power from the flame I dont see why you are quite so set against us.

But in terms of interactions with others which covenant exactly has behaved well towards its fellows? *coughs loudly*

Life is life, even without death, just like how darkness is darkness, even without life. You may not have a term for it, but it's still there. But even so, there WAS something to compare it too, even if the dragons were around before the flame and all other life. That is, unless you think all the rocks and such were sentient.

As for the flame, the only "harm" it's doing is the following:
    Undead Curse
    MAY have the sun fading
    MAY have something to do with the time flux
    That's it. One of them is happening BECAUSE it's dying, one may not be related, and one may not be happening at all. As for why we should support it, why the hell shouldn't we?

Everyone seems to think it's a crime to go against nature by keeping the flame lit, but that's what life DOES! Every fire we light, every building we construct, every tree we chop down is "going against nature." The WHOLE point of life is to do what you can to ensure the survival of your species. Letting the flame die because it isn't perfect is like blocking out the sun because it will burn out someday.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Gravesworn! Lets all help out our good friends the Lifehunters in their mass invasion and spread black phantoms to lure in Darkstalkers, and help kill hosts! If a lifehunter invades you try to make them recognize you, if its too late for that have an honourable duel, they dont lose anything for losing a duel in your world, remember that.
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Gravesworn! Lets all help out our good friends the Lifehunters in their mass invasion and spread black phantoms to lure in Darkstalkers, and help kill hosts! If a lifehunter invades you try to make them recognize you, if its too late for that have an honourable duel, they dont lose anything for losing a duel in your world, remember that.

I'll use the expression point-up whenever a invade, so, if you reply to it with the same expression I can tell you are either a gravesworn or a Lifehunter... in both cases I will throw myself on a pit to avoid combat.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:

Second of all: I was referring to the leaders, People would just vote for their covenant if i had a honest poll.

Wilk.. what do you mean just the leaders? you mean the vote had no intention of allowing members to have a say? you could have just done it by PM and skipped the whole fake show of letting people have their say.

Plus you fail to even acknowledge my other points.. You know what I'll stop trying to give you advice since you evidently think you don't need any. Just remember there's more than you in the covenant, and you should act like it.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:

Wilk.. what do you mean just the leaders? you mean the vote had no intention of allowing members to have a say? you could have just done it by PM and skipped the whole fake show of letting people have their say.

Plus you fail to even acknowledge my other points.. You know what I'll stop trying to give you advice since you evidently think you don't need any. Just remember there's more than you in the covenant, and you should act like it.

Yes serious thank you, but as i said, if i made a vote they would most likely just vote for whoever their favorite covenant is or what covenant they ranked high in, not for whats best for the gravesworn, Most people say that going with the darkstalkers was a better idea, but in the long run im not so sure of that. Billy was very quick to say he doesint care if i live or die, and he would kill me if i didint go with him.Wyrm on the other hand was nice about it and said pick who you think is better for the gravesworn. Trust me, ill do alot of polls, for alot of things WITHIN the gravesworn covenant, but not with alliances and other relationships with potential wars. things might also change serious, Ill see things that work better, and change them to it.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:

Yes serious thank you, but as i said, if i made a vote they would most likely just vote for whoever their favorite covenant is or what covenant they ranked high in, not for whats best for the gravesworn, Most people say that going with the darkstalkers was a better idea, but in the long run im not so sure of that. Billy was very quick to say he doesint care if i live or die, and he would kill me if i didint go with him.Wyrm on the other hand was nice about it and said pick who you think is better for the gravesworn. Trust me, ill do alot of polls, for alot of things WITHIN the gravesworn covenant, but not with alliances and other relationships with potential wars. things might also change serious, Ill see things that work better, and change them to it.

wait what its one thing to say that we the co-leaders should get sway in deciding who the GS aliign with put i agree with serious to put up such a facede and not use it's results is down right wqrong now i have no doubt that you are trying to help the gravesworn but what you did there was not fair or just now we are going to have to stay with the LH but next time this happens tell us straight up and please serious dont stop with the advice i know for me you have been very helpful and i appreciate it so please keep helping us by offering advice.

EDIT: I dont know how to make a voting thing but if someone would pm me how then i will make one and see how many GS ( as in EVERY GS not just leaders ) would have rather kept up with the DS vs. the LH because I want to know the true results of who wanted to be with who. My personal guess is that it was with the DS rather than the LH.

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Dont worry wolf, this wont happen again, I know this decision should have been more organized with you guys, but this should'int be discussed here. wolfs/serious message me if you have a concern about this. Gravesworn thread doesn't need this drama.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:05 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Gravesworn! Lets all help out our good friends the Lifehunters in their mass invasion and spread black phantoms to lure in Darkstalkers, and help kill hosts! If a lifehunter invades you try to make them recognize you, if its too late for that have an honourable duel, they dont lose anything for losing a duel in your world, remember that.

I'll use the expression point-up whenever a invade, so, if you reply to it with the same expression I can tell you are either a gravesworn or a Lifehunter... in both cases I will throw myself on a pit to avoid combat.

Wrong. Follow LH etiquette, you must always point up after winning a fight. If you don't recognize a GL but he bows, you bow back and duel. If you recognize him, duel or help him kill SoVs. If you point up before fighting you leave yourself vulnerable and could get you killed.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Wilks do you want me to act as a sort of mediator until you guys can sort out what you want to do with the GS.

And to all the non GS posters.....while Im sure Wilks, Wolf, and War appreaciate the activity could you give em a day or so without mass posting so they can sort thier own stuff out?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Wilks do you want me to act as a sort of mediator until you guys can sort out what you want to do with the GS.

And to all the non GS posters.....while Im sure Wilks, Wolf, and War appreaciate the activity could you give em a day or so without mass posting so they can sort thier own stuff out?

That would be awesome.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THEM ALONE twisted twisted twisted .....

I've said what i wanted to now, hopefully we see the leaders now bringing in some interesting ideas and evolving the covenant a bit to a way that will maybe bring in some more members.

We'll see anyway, i think you guys can do well if you do it right cheers
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 pm

^ this
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Wilks do you want me to act as a sort of mediator until you guys can sort out what you want to do with the GS.

Are... sad Are you asking me to move out? *runs off crying*
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Im asking you to take the dog for a walk while mama and papa talk about their marriage problems
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

LH should not kill ANY gravelord regardless of whether they are Gravesworn or not.!!!

That is one of the main rules of the POLG. So I would like that to be added to the LH rules of etiquette.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I like that. Gravelords are rare enough as it is.... why not have the GS have a sort of treaty with other covs rather than alliances?

We protect their home areas with Black Phantoms and everyone is nice to poor old Nito!
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 pm

DxV04 wrote:LH should not kill ANY gravelord regardless of whether they are Gravesworn or not.!!!

That is one of the main rules of the POLG. So I would like that to be added to the LH rules of etiquette.

I can only agree to that if the covenant hand order so...
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I can do that, however I think it's fair if we just have a good duel following LH rules. If the GL is vaded by SoVs we help them kill the SoV or don't attack at all.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

DxV04 wrote:LH should not kill ANY gravelord regardless of whether they are Gravesworn or not.!!!

It wasn't a question of killing them, so much as it is just not being a jerk to them. Tighten the restrictions when fighting them, obviously, but I don't see any real reason to force a suicide against them. The whole point of Gravelording is to fight, after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:20 am