Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll

Poll

Which 4 or fewer of the following items would you like to see changed?

[ 11 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap18%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap13%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap18%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap7%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap15%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap11%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap11%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap7%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_lcap0%Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 61
    Poll closed
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll Empty Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll

Post by DxV04 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

This is a list regarding consumable items and titanite "improvement".
    if "none" exceeds 50%, none will be included, if it exceeds the vote of an option it will rule it out.
    many will probably ask;
    "What the... no slab drop-rate improvement?"
    The reason for this, is to maintain slabs as the highest currency in the game and keep the risk of suicidal thoughts in case you loose any. Plus the drop rate has already been improved.

BUT if you want still it so bad. make a petition here, with details regarding the kind of slab, suggestion/seconding a suggestion, followed by a user name, in order to make me reconcider.
    Discussing options is still welcome.

See you around guys!
    - Vumsy

Last edited by DxV04 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not add the multiple choice option.)
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll Empty Re: Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll

Post by k0rruptid Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 pm

even if fire resin was buffed that much itd still be pointless, isnt lightning 120 or 150 or something? after fire/lightning defense 150 lightning damage adds a measly 15 damage.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll Empty Re: Vumsy's Consumable items and Titanite patch inclusion poll

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Ricket selling green titanites would make a run to blighttown for mages pointless
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 pm

i'd like the good old Raw upgrade path to have better Raw physical power because right now at least for me its not doing so well
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 pm

bump plus yea the raw path as it is now is currently on my ignore list. they need to improve it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:08 am