Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Questions about hosting random matches

Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Questions about hosting random matches Empty Questions about hosting random matches

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 am

I enjoy hosting some random phantom vs phantom in the kiln or painted world from time to time and wondered if anyone else ever does this. so here are some questions i've been wanting to ask, this is only for those who have hosted random matches.

1- If you ever host do you have a set of rules you want the phantoms to follow?

2-Do you ever interfere with phantom fights?

3-Have you ever punished someone (backstabbed or sent home) for dirty/******** tactics? (non-stop Circling, WOG spamming etc.)

4- Do you give the victor a prize? If so, what do you usually give them?

5- Do you message players and alert them that you would like them to partake in 1v1 fights with phantoms? Or do you use gestures to get your point across?

6-Do you summon another phantom/spirit in the middle of a fight?

7-What do you do when someone invades in the middle of a match?

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Questions about hosting random matches Empty Re: Questions about hosting random matches

Post by Carphil Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

1- Do not backstab the host!

2-Unless they attack me first

3-Nah just black crystal

4-humanity

5-I try to use Gesture, if they attack me I run away and try to message, if they still attack me I kill them.

6-nope.

7- Everyone stop the fight and kill the invader, then we heal, bow and the fight continues
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Questions about hosting random matches Empty Re: Questions about hosting random matches

Post by Spurgun Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am

this sounds fun. but how do you organize something like this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:12 am