Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RANT
FellipeMariano
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dubscythe
8 posters

So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right?

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right? Empty So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right?

Post by Dubscythe Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Just need to know, as I'm not certain I could afford it at $40 and definitely not at $60.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right? Empty Re: So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

No clue. Where did you hear this?
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right? Empty Re: So the Prepare to Die edition is guaranteed to be $40 right?

Post by Dubscythe Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:No clue. Where did you hear this?

Well the PC version is, so I just figured it would be for consoles.

I did have the base game but I sold it to help me afford Borderlands 2, and now I'm unsure if I'll be able to get the PtDE before Xmas :S
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

How much did you get for your Dark Souls copy?
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:32 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:How much did you get for your Dark Souls copy?

Well it was brought back within a week so I got the 25$ I spent on it all back.

I know that's pretty much taboo on this forum, but I like Borderlands a LOT more. (Sorry)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Ehh, I don't think anyone would care. You can like whatever you like. I'm having fun playing Borderlands so that's good enough for me, really.
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

The PTDE will come as a DLC to people who already has the game. The price will be 1200MSP (about US$14.99). The official release date was just confirmed to 26/OCT.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:45 pm

If I'd done that I wouldn't buy it back especially if you have borderlands 2 since that game has so much replayability, it just seems like a waste of money since the dlc doesn't add anything worth the money imo. I also have been playing borderlands 2 and it's amazing(level 17 siren here)
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 am

I'm fairly certain that a PTD edition for consoles has not been confirmed in NA, while downloadable DLC will be out on the oct 23rd.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

RantFromRant wrote:If I'd done that I wouldn't buy it back especially if you have borderlands 2 since that game has so much replayability, it just seems like a waste of money since the dlc doesn't add anything worth the money imo. I also have been playing borderlands 2 and it's amazing(level 17 siren here)

You might be right, I just wouldn't have much motivation to come back here with no Dark Souls to discuss.

I like you guys, I don't wanna leave.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am

you can still stay and talk about the game, yo ucan always watch the stream of the dlc, i know how it feels when youre strapped for cash and ony having money for one game which is this game is borderlands two which you said you like better than dark souls just makes no sense to waste your money on another game that youve played through already, its actually a good thing that the one you have now is the one that youre having more fun with.
    iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by iGBx Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

http://direct.asda.com/Dark-Souls%3A-Prepare-To-Die-Edition---PS3/003771467,default,pd.html

£25 from ASDA
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 am

iGBx wrote:http://direct.asda.com/Dark-Souls%3A-Prepare-To-Die-Edition---PS3/003771467,default,pd.html

£25 from ASDA

And there you have it. happy
    Dante_000
    Dante_000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dante_000 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:21 am

Lol Asda, And wait why is being released on the 19th in the UK? I thought it was the 25th?
    Mordreid
    Mordreid

Post by Mordreid Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:39 am

Apparently there will be relased a whole new Xbox and PS3 version which include the DLC as the PC version called Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
    Just noticed it on upcoming releases on my retailer webhallen.com.
    Just another way to cash in more money's apparently. But the DLC will be available for those who already own Dark Souls on consoles still since I havent found anything stating otherwise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:37 pm