Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

    PC Version Backup

    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 186
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-09-10
    Age : 36
    Location : The Nexus

    PC Version Backup Empty PC Version Backup

    Post by felclef Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 pm

    Hi guys!

    Straightforward: i used to make an whole backup of my PS3. Now, in my PC, where are the save data and how to backup it?

    Important: is it considered hack or cheating?

    Peace, friends!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm

    If you're using DSFix, there is an option in the DSFix.ini to enable save backups. They are located in Documents/NBGI/DarkSouls/(YourName)
    The backups are saved in the same folder.

    If you're not using DSFix, then go download it right naaw
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 186
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-09-10
    Age : 36
    Location : The Nexus

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by felclef Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:27 pm

    I'm already using it, thanks mate!

    Is there any other must-haves that you might recommend?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by ChizFreak Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 pm

    felclef wrote:I'm already using it, thanks mate!

    Is there any other must-haves that you might recommend?

    I personally like this mod:

    www.darksouls.nexusmods.com/mods/10
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 31

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by Marino. Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

    felclef wrote:Hi guys!

    Important: is it considered hack or cheating?

    Personally i wouldn't give one single [eff] if its considered hacking or cheating .

    Its nothing but smart to have a backup for 100+ Hours of gameplay
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 325
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-09-22

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by CaligoIllioneus Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

    I'm already using it, thanks mate!

    Is there any other must-haves that you might recommend?

    Another must have? Dark Souls Mouse Fix, if you use mouse + keyboard instead of a controller...
    SublimeSinner
    SublimeSinner
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-02-19

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by SublimeSinner Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 pm

    Marino. wrote:
    felclef wrote:Hi guys!

    Important: is it considered hack or cheating?

    Personally i wouldn't give one single [eff] if its considered hacking or cheating .

    Its nothing but smart to have a backup for 100+ Hours of gameplay

    I endorse this message sad
    avatar
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 31

    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by Marino. Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm

    SublimeSinner wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    felclef wrote:Hi guys!

    Important: is it considered hack or cheating?

    Personally i wouldn't give one single [eff] if its considered hacking or cheating .

    Its nothing but smart to have a backup for 100+ Hours of gameplay

    I endorse this message sad

    There you go XD

    (I mean you are now able to give Rep)

    Sponsored content


    PC Version Backup Empty Re: PC Version Backup

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:37 am