Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
IV_Mark_VI
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
Ghadis_God
Carphil
lordgodofhell
Glutebrah
12 posters

can Sunrbos get any more dumb?

Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

can Sunrbos get any more dumb? - Page 2 Empty Re: can Sunrbos get any more dumb?

Post by Glutebrah Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm

you have to learn some way, and i never said they were good at PVP or they wouldn't have stood in the open, and yes the Host kind of screwed the phantoms by not going through the fog gate, but i also wasn't jumping down in a small enclosed area for a 3v1 of melee against BKGAs, and Ultra Great Swords.

and i should add it isnt like i shot both phantoms one after another. i BOWED to all 3 of them, then the one did well what is it so i CSSed him, then i did a shrug gesture and stood there for a bit waiting to see what they would do, they didn't go any where and the phantom pulled out a bow, so i shot him.

i wanted them to go through the gate to open the battle field but they never did. my only logic was the host was hoping i jumped down in a small area and after i killed his buddies he panicked.

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

can Sunrbos get any more dumb? - Page 2 Empty Re: can Sunrbos get any more dumb?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Meh you beat up a bunch of new players. Fantastic, good job. Way to own those taunting noobs.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Would you have jumped down to engage all 3 of them In that tiny small enclosed area??

And we already established they ate not new, it was not their first play through.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm not saying jump down and engage them. But I am saying they didn't know what they were doing; hence, new to PvP at the very least. I'm assuming you were a red phantom?

They didn't go through the fog door, they didn't have any ranged weapons ready. How can you say they're not new?

SL100 doesn't necessarily mean second play through. I've met people in the forest that were stuck in the game so they just hang out there and get summoned and share in the souls that are accumulated. One guy was SL100 (I was pvping there as a 120) and he didn't even go through Sen's because he kept dying there.

So a bunch of questers, new to PvP, not knowing what you could do or the power of your weapons, and how to counter them, and you killed them all. I don't know what your point is here.

Edit: I'm not trying to come off as being mean or talking down or anything, I just think I've established that these people didn't know what they're doing, and didn't know what you had, how your powers work, how to counter it, etc. If you agree and accept these players are new to PvP, then yeah, you killed some new pvpers. Don't hold it against them, and don't think they're dumb because of it. Elitist attitude.

If you disagree, and think these players knew what you were doing, how to counter it, and just stood there and died on purpose... well I think you have some faulty logic there. PvE and PvP are totally different. Just because they may have beat the game, doesn't even mean they know what CSS is, how much damage it does, and how it works. I've played this game for hundreds of hours and never once fired off a CSS, because I don't enjoy playing a magic user in games. All I know is CSS is a powerful spell, and does a ton of damage; dodge it at all costs.

Equating game knowledge to intelligence is bad form. Maybe they're doctors and lawyers goofing off with some free time. Most gamers I know don't do a lot with their lives. Hard core gaming doesn't allow it. A busy life usually means little or no gaming. Don't be elitist about your gaming knowledge or skills.

Last edited by IV_Mark_VI on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 pm

He saw me one shot his friend and continued too just stand there. I gave him plenty of time to go some where else, but choose to try and shoot me with a bow.

It's like the saying "if he jumped off a bridge would you jump also". In their case the answer is yes.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Looks like all the facts have been presented but this thread is past its expiration date. Take it to PM please folks .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am