Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pyromancer/chaos blade build

zivbu9
    Casual
    Casual

pyromancer/chaos blade build Empty pyromancer/chaos blade build

Post by zivbu9 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 pm

sup everyone?
    i want to make a pyromancer/chaos blade+other fast dex weapons build, and i have some questions:
    1. is the power within viable in PVP?
    2. what other fast weapons should i use exepct chaos blade?
    3. what pyromancies are must-have?
    and i also need help in having a decent amount of poise while fast rolling, while im still about lvl 120-130.
    here is what i made:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=cHlyb21hbmNlciwzOSwyMyw1MCwxNiw0NSwxMiwxMCw4LDk5LDIzLDAsNDcsMzEsMzEsMTQsMTUzLDQ4LDExNCw4Myxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwyNywzOCwzMCwzNywzMywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDksd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLDE=
    thanks!
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

pyromancer/chaos blade build Empty Re: pyromancer/chaos blade build

Post by Glutebrah Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

once you go chaos blade you won't ever go back brah, i have a solid SL100 build in my sig

the Shotel or the new DLC Golden Dex weapon are awesome backups to chaos blade. i just menu swap to an Uchi or iaito once my RTSR procs though.
    zasmyenok
    zasmyenok

Post by zasmyenok Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:48 am

Power Within is definitely viable in PVP! If you're using Chaos Blade you might consider equipping Red Tearstone Ring. I prefer using chaos elementals for my pyro, so you can do a chaos Balder, Painting Guardian Sword, Ricard's Rapier, etc - you can just use resin if you don't want to commit to fire/chaos elementals. I also prefer Chaos pyromancies for the lava effect, but Acid Surge or Poison Mist can be a lot of fun too:) Good luck with your build!
    zivbu9
    Casual
    Casual

Post by zivbu9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am

zasmyenok wrote:Power Within is definitely viable in PVP! If you're using Chaos Blade you might consider equipping Red Tearstone Ring. I prefer using chaos elementals for my pyro, so you can do a chaos Balder, Painting Guardian Sword, Ricard's Rapier, etc - you can just use resin if you don't want to commit to fire/chaos elementals. I also prefer Chaos pyromancies for the lava effect, but Acid Surge or Poison Mist can be a lot of fun too:) Good luck with your build!
    thanks! this is my first time in this game i ever used pyromancy, so it takes time to getting used to it silly. i heard that when the dlc will come the rate which you drain your life will be no longer relative to your pyromancy glove power (i think), which will make it alot better. and about weapons, im plenning a shotel or a bow as a second right hand weapon, mabey even a rapier. are there any other good and fast weapoons?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:24 am