Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
IV_Mark_VI
Xskulled
Railage
RUSSOxD23
XuitusTheGreat
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
zasmyenok
Knight Alundil
Mr. Tart
The Letter X
Jester's Tears
Phoenix Rising
eduardolee
callipygias
Shungi
Rynn
Mr_Bungle50221
Juutas
23 posters

I have the worst reputation in Xbox history...but why?

Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I have the worst reputation in Xbox history...but why? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have the worst reputation in Xbox history...but why?

Post by Railage Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm

24% Preffered
    76% Avoided

Nobody likes me......

Guess I'm to awesome for everyone else.
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

I have the worst reputation in Xbox history...but why? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have the worst reputation in Xbox history...but why?

Post by Xskulled Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm

I've only had the pleasure of dueling you once Juutas, and I remember it because I saw you bust out a Lightning Crossbow w/ lightning bolts and it made me so giddy to see someone else using a crossbow besides the avelyn.

I'll see if I can find you on XBL to fix up that rep a bit.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Xskulled wrote:I've only had the pleasure of dueling you once Juutas, and I remember it because I saw you bust out a Lightning Crossbow w/ lightning bolts and it made me so giddy to see someone else using a crossbow besides the avelyn.

I'll see if I can find you on XBL to fix up that rep a bit.

Haha, yeah actually light crossbow is the best choice when thinking about speed and weight. You recover faster from the shot of light crossbow than avelyn and it weights nothing and you only lose a tiny bit of dmg happy thanks man!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

My rep went down sharply from gears of war2, because of horde mode. Sometimes, you just can play 2hrs+ straight. When I left, I'd get down repped. sad

I heard that light/heavy crossbows that were made lightning didn't add their lightning damage...?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:My rep went down sharply from gears of war2, because of horde mode. Sometimes, you just can play 2hrs+ straight. When I left, I'd get down repped. sad

I heard that light/heavy crossbows that were made lightning didn't add their lightning damage...?

I don't know really, I always use +15 with lightning bolts or heavy bolts.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I have been avoided by 75% of the people I play against, with 44% being "Unsporting Conduct", 10% "Quit Early" and 9% "Aggressive", and then small numbers on a few others in game communication.

"Unsporting Conduct" is defined on XBL as not play according to the rules (hacking??) or spirit of the game (team killing). Quiting Early and Aggressive on pretty self explanatory.

Now I do not bs fish, spam spells, hack, or gank anymore lol. I have ganked in the past to quickly get souls on my high lvl toons, and because it is a change of pace from the day-to-day PVP. The only thing I use outside of my weapon is GC against shield turtles and GCF for ganks.

Now that was when the game first came out. I have not played DkS and ganked for any serious amount of time for as long as I can remember, because I have become experienced enough at PVP that ganking is actually a detriment to me since it dumbs down my abilities.

However everything I have said is overshadowed by the fact that caring about your Rep on XBL is like caring about the number of friends you have on Facebook.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 pm

umm you're in finland right... maybe you were lagging badly on their screen or something, other wise i can't understand what the issue is, naked people are fun to fight....
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm so glad I don't have XBL Gold. I don't have to deal with that crap. It is so easy to be a jackwagon when you are anonymous. Just look at You Tube.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:23 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:umm you're in finland right... maybe you were lagging badly on their screen or something, other wise i can't understand what the issue is, naked people are fun to fight....

This is highly unlikely, I have superb connection and never get messages telling me that I lag (except in cases some crybaby wants to blame the lag and it turns out his connection is the one that sucks, haha).
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 am

Lag is always more prevalent when the distance between those two connections is greater.

I always see the most lag when I'm fighting against people across the atlantic ocean (u.s.). And I see less lag when I'm fighting people in Canada or the states.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 pm

fought Juutas, gave him a Prefer.....players loves Prefers
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 pm

XuitusTheGreat wrote:fought Juutas, gave him a Prefer.....players loves Prefers

Thanks man happy
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 am

I'm sorry to hear that you were downrepped in what seems to be an unjust manner.

Whilst I understand that you didn't ask for this, the fact that users are rallying others to give you a preference falls just outside of our general rules, as we don't want people asking for any sort of reputation, be it good or bad. Hope the initiative of some made u feel better about the whole deal

Locking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:24 pm