Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
PhantasmQB
The_Flail
Jovias-86
reim0027
Cris the lighthearted
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Fatneckwood
White Knight Wulf
robsthedon
biotheimpaler
Shkar
twilightwarwolf
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ThatPerson
Spurgun
hageshisa
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
Ahhotep1
24 posters

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote: OK...Everyone (lifehunt members and anyone who wants to join!!!) please post your intent here or pm me. We will have a shiny new fancy thread in the next couple days. Jules/Bunnywink has been contracted to do the design work for the Thread so we all know its gonna look super cool!!!! big grin

Also, a psn chat is up and running with members already dueling and CM's a-planning. Just remember EVERYONE as a say as to the new name and whatever changes will be made!!! Post ideas here or pm me!! Thanks big grin

Oh, yeah...Shkar just reminded me: no LH members will lose whatever rank they attained!!

psn Ahhotep1

I am super exhausted but will be back in about 2 hours...just need a power rest LOL

My intent? Oh dear, sweet Ahho. If I were to say my intentions here, it would leave me banned from the forums and you a blushing mess winking
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Name suggestions so far: Priscilla's Guard or Lifehunt Guard... The Exiled? I'm not too good at this, but I do like Priscilla's Guard :')
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Exiled Guard (the x makes it sound better)

As well, this covenant needs to get back to its roots. Menacing anyone who enters the PW!
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Well I'm back and I plain to post a lot more often! I will gladly join the new LH covenant!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

The Painted Phalanx/Guard/Protectors
    The Crossbred Crusade
    The Kaliling Field (No, that's not a typo)
    Soldies of the Painted Queen
    The Exiled Army

Also, I think we should include more in-covenant lore. We are centered around a character who was almost a heroine, lets represent that in some way! More badass lore!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

You nailed it Eli! Exiled Guard sounds badass!

And yes we would need to focus more on intruding trespassers
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote: OK...Everyone (lifehunt members and anyone who wants to join!!!) please post your intent here or pm me. We will have a shiny new fancy thread in the next couple days. Jules/Bunnywink has been contracted to do the design work for the Thread so we all know its gonna look super cool!!!! big grin

Also, a psn chat is up and running with members already dueling and CM's a-planning. Just remember EVERYONE as a say as to the new name and whatever changes will be made!!! Post ideas here or pm me!! Thanks big grin

Oh, yeah...Shkar just reminded me: no LH members will lose whatever rank they attained!!

psn Ahhotep1

I am super exhausted but will be back in about 2 hours...just need a power rest LOL

My intent? Oh dear, sweet Ahho. If I were to say my intentions here, it would leave me banned from the forums and you a blushing mess winking

Oh, hell naw! Shkar you unstoppable sexy bastard, you. cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Fatneckwood wrote:Well I'm back and I plain to post a lot more often! I will gladly join the new LH covenant!

You are welcome to join Wood!! If you are on psn just add me as friend and I'll get you on the chat. If you are xbl...Shkar is the man you want to talk to happy cheers
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Just dropping a spy in here
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm

thnks im on ahho n thnks so much for everything. btw can i throw an idea out? i think we should have an event soon so yall know who all is here or for the hell of it maybe even to clebrate the LH's survival idk just an idea.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Spais Billeh!? D:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

mostly just so it comes up in my threads im following
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm

hageshisa wrote:You nailed it Eli! Exiled Guard sounds badass!

And yes we would need to focus more on intruding trespassers

It's what I do Bow
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Good to see ya taking charge.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Ahho I might join later my dear I want to c how well u build this first it'll b very intreaging to watch things unfold. N skhar bad skhar bad dnt make me get the spray bottle
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Ahho I might join later my dear I want to c how well u build this first it'll b very intreaging to watch things unfold. N skhar bad skhar bad dnt make me get the spray bottle

I'll do what I want! It's gonna be fun on the bun!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Ahho dnt let skhar corrupt you resist him n prevail lol
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm

lol whatch out ahho
    Cris the lighthearted
    Cris the lighthearted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cris the lighthearted Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm

This looks intriguing. I never had time to look into the lifehunters. So this maybe a second chance. The New Painted World Covenant Now under Construction - Page 2 3207319737
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I feel like a stray fox in a crowd of wolves :shock:
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Ahho dnt let skhar corrupt you resist him n prevail lol

Don't listen to him Ahho. You have put in a lot of work and I'm sure you are tired and stressed. You deserve a reward, so relax and just let the stress flow away.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm not going to join this one, even though I was in the LH. Too much of a conflict of interest, I'm afraid, with the DS. Good luck with the ahho. I'm sure it will go well.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 pm

He lies ahho he will only bring sadness
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:He lies ahho he will only bring sadness

Your face will be strewn with tears, true; yet you must trust me that they will be tears of joy.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm

They're not tears of joy they will b tears of deep sorrow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:47 am