Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Seignar
The Letter X
Everynevers
Hatsune Miku
Marionx
ChaosMoogle
Argetlam350
BloodBlade22
Doelker
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
OrnsteinFanBoy
FruitPunchNinja
THEOGLUIGI
CaligoIllioneus
GrinTwist
PlasticandRage
ChizFreak
Mr. Tart
TehInfamousAmos
Pratix
TheBigLebowski
25 posters

So...what are your thoughts about the new content?

Poll

Rate Artorias of the Abyss

[ 32 ]
    So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 22 ]
    So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 3 ]
    So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 57
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 Empty Re: So...what are your thoughts about the new content?

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Dante_000 wrote:God I hated Kalameet's tail, took me and 2 phantoms two hours to get .-.

It took me about 50 minutes, going it solo, to cut off his tail and slay him afterwards. I used all 20 of my Esteus Flask.

The Greatshield of Artorias helped out alot.

That was the longest battle I've ever done in Dark Souls. And I died 7 times before I slayed the dragon.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

So...what are your thoughts about the new content?  - Page 3 Empty Re: So...what are your thoughts about the new content?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I got very lucky my first fight with kalameet and he did that tail pound and i got it in just one 2h halberd r1. Now lets hope i have the same luck in NG+ so i can trade obsidian for a manus soul happy
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks everyone for contributing to the poll. The dlc got an average score of 90%. Not bad! ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:46 am