Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow!

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow! Empty sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow!

Post by passivefamiliar Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

So my first encounter went mercilessly bad. I died, a lot. Then had summons help. Went better. Then i started helping others, went in with the blackbow, and i cleaned house. I would shoot a couple times, dodge through him then shoot again, even at close range. And somehow it went really well. I was able to keep him agro'd and dish out consistent damage. With his flying diving attack style the bow was pretty useful. Wondering if with precision it could take the tail off. But just thought i'd put it out there. If he is giving you trouble try a bow. Finishing blow was perfect, he tried to do the shockwave attack, and i shot him in the face. Love these new fights!

The dlc is making me use different styles of gameplay and different weapons then normal game. Anyone else find themselves using varied new tactics they once never bothered with?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow! Empty Re: sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow!

Post by Carphil Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Yea I'm trying everything possible to kill the two guardians that spawn after the original is dead. With my non-complete builds of course!

Things like Great Magic shield + Ligering dragon ring never were so useful!

Also, the bow is a great weapon to beat the DLC areas! Is perfect for fighting the mutated citizens and those "humanity things"
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow! Empty Re: sanctuary guardian, beaten with a bow!

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Pyromancy, probably. And soon, a mage. c:
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

I used the Baldar Side-Sword on all the bosses except Kalameet. I used the Washing Pole on him to cut off his tail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 am