Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead? Empty Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead?

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm on NG+++++ with a mage, and I noticed that there are all kinds of black phantoms in the Undead Parish (including the big bastard who blocks the elevator). The boss is dead in that world, but the phantoms persist. Is the world cursed? It's been like that for days. I was never sure how the Gravelord stuff worked.
    THEOGLUIGI
    THEOGLUIGI
    Regular
    Regular

Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead? Empty Re: Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead?

Post by THEOGLUIGI Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm

It sounds like your world may be FOREVER, okay, not forever but INDEFINITELY cursed. Search high and low for a Gravelord sign, if you can't find one just wait. They will go away after a while and I mean a while. I have a build that was cursed for a good couple of months before they went away. I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead? Empty Re: Can a world remain cursed AFTER the boss is dead?

Post by Alara78 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:41 am

On my mage character, the Royal Woods seem to be constantly cursed.
    Also, both bossess are dead.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 am

The gravelord covenant member can only use an eye of death in an area where THEY have not yet killed the boss. They must also be in human form. This makes sense as they are technically the eh... 'invadee'.

I don't think it matters whether or not the cursed players have killed the boss or not or what form they are in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:59 pm