Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
PlasticandRage
IV_Mark_VI
TheAshenPhantom
7 posters

Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 pm

I gift pretty regular, but it is always something consumable to aid in that specific fight. A divine blessing, a humanity, a fire resin, etc.

But, like Mark said, don't over-gift. If you feed the animals they will forget how to take care of themselves.

The most important gift, if you have summoned someone, is your appreciation. Always send a thank you message, especially if you're a Sunbro!
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Odd experience with Co-op. (If this is in the wrong fourm please do move it)

Post by TheAshenPhantom Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 pm

True, I usually make it a point to carry my own healing items or have a heal mircal ready for boss fights so the hot can focus on their own survival since their the one at the larger risk. But as I said I do the co-op just for the experience of it plus I really enjoy going back to fight some of the bosses before going on to NG++

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 pm