Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Beginner's build?

Kuskah

Beginner's build? Empty Beginner's build?

Post by Kuskah Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

I found that with my current build (Dex/Pyro w/ Lifehunt) I screw up way more than I'd like to. (Bloodbite + Havel's are obligatory... switched Bloodbite for Artorias to enter the Abyss and fight 4 Kings, died to bleeds. Switched Havel's and ran naked - died in 1 hit and much more) I want to lay it aside for a while, until I get better at the game and come back to it later on.

So, could you guys recommend me some build that is good for starting players? I want to mainly do PvE but I also want to be able to fend off potential invaders.

What I've observed I can/can't work with:
    - Early game <50% Equipment weight (Mid roll), can handle this until ~ Anor Londo, then I'd prefer having Fast Rolls
    - Suck at Pyromancy. By the time I cast my GC/GFB/whatever, I get hit, making it useless. I'm not experienced enough to be able to use Pyromancy effectively. Haven't tried Sorceries nor Miracles.
    - Suck with thrusting weapons i.e. Spear or Halberd.

Any builds you'd recommend / tips?
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly &quot;undead&quot; but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Beginner's build? Empty Re: Beginner's build?

Post by bmurn Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm

There is a thread called build doctor or something like that. You should post in that and see what kind of feed back you get.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13918-the-build-doctor#276910

Last edited by bmurn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:55 pm