Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
MosquitoPower
Unpopular Opinions
Djem
Sentiel
Guntles_5
Sloth9230
raecor14
bladerunne2
cankeredlamentations
deadagain
Major_kenny
Eisen
dalsio
BIG TIME MASTER
SlakeMoth
moaiguy42
The Wandering Knight
TheMeInTeam
Aznul
Uparkaam
PlasticandRage
Shakie666
callipygias
Back Lot Basher
Onion Knight
BloodBlade22
Avenger649
Peaceful Wollyhop
Rarayn
HomicidalCanine
Spurgun
Tolvo
OrnsteinBro
RedderAI
DoughGuy
Icegodzilla
40 posters

who is the most annoying boss to fight in game

Poll

most annoying boss

[ 5 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 26 ]
    who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [37%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Poll closed
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 Empty Re: who is the most annoying boss to fight in game

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

They hit so hard in NG++. Smough did the thing where he dashes at you with his hammer out in front of him as soon as I came in, and he killed me through my shield with it.
    Guntles_5
    Guntles_5

who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 Empty Re: who is the most annoying boss to fight in game

Post by Guntles_5 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Annoying? For me, definitely BoC...I have really bad luck (or lack of skills) when trying to destroy that thing..and if you die it takes forever to get to the gate again, even with the shortcut..
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Definitely BoC for me too. Sometimes, it just wants to kill me so bad, I die like ten times, before killing it. Hate it!
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Bed of Chaos, I would say. She isn't really annoying, but a worse puzzle fight compared to the Dragon God. With Dragon God, if you figure the tactic once, it's a solved puzzle. With BoC even if you know what to do, it can get a little annoying to do the last jump.
    Unpopular Opinions
    Unpopular Opinions

Post by Unpopular Opinions Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:46 am

Tie between Capra and Four Kings.
    As a Capra still destroys me on NG after I've played this game 6 months. I always end up getting cornered or some **** by his dog friends.
    Four Kings because their hitboxes are massive and they'll cast their purple homing magic **** from two feet away, which instantly kills you if you're <50% hp.
    Honorable mention go to Demon Firesage and BoC. I can never get the final jump on BoC...
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 am

I would say BoC all the way if anything due to that looooonnggg run to get to the door, and that is all it is, just a run past brain dead statues. But just to change it up a little here is some alternates.

Pricilla and Seath, if its not in the cards, chopping off the tail is not going to happen. So you miss out of those weapons. Very annoying.

Stray Demon (one under the floor). It’s almost a “gotcha” situation, you are walking though probably not ready for a boss… crash!.... what the heck, where am I… BOOM! giant long range magic attack one hit kill even with shield up (if you are not set up for it). Pretty annoying.

First round Kalameet if...
    Spoiler:
    Walking along minding your own business, huh? Is that a dragon?… FOOOSH! You died.
    Round 2. Ill run faster… FOOOOSH!... you died!
    Round 14. Ill run to end of that area, that must trigger special event, I see that item…must be something special…Run-run-doge-dodge…. Grab item…. “Arrows?”.... FOOOOOSH!... You Died…

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 am

I actually love to fight Kalameet without Gough's assistance. sad
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:48 am

Sentiel wrote:I actually love to fight Kalameet without Gough's assistance. sad

If you are aware that you are currently fighting a boss and not just an environmental hazard ... that statement is most true.

I went through the DLC without looking at any guides... up to this point. But I just had my mind wrongly set that I needed to flip some switch located in that boss area (Ala Dragon God).

It frustrated me to the point of going to the wiki, so I had to list it. But on that same note I am a bit of a blockhead with puzzle type bosses.
    Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:52 am

Asylum Demon.
    ...on NG without running through the whole Undead Asylum and using my bare fists, of course.

No but seriously though, at this point none of the bosses really frustrate me anymore, not even the Bed of Chaos. I can get Priscilla's Dagger by hurling a single Great Chaos Fireball at it. As for Seath, I lure him into making himself mortal and wrecking his tail while he's stunned. I've yet to put Aural Decoy to the test, though. And as for Kalameet's tail, I just wait.

Dark Shotgun gg.

Anyways, here's how the boss fights usually go for me.

Manus: lolsif
    Bell Gargoyles: lol lautrec and solaire
    Capra Demon: lol plunging attack
    Ceaseless Discharge: lol graverobbing
    Centipede Demon: lol *moves to the right side of the arena
    Quelaag: lol mildred
    Crossbreed Priscilla: lol footprints and what not
    Artorias: lol telegraphed moves
    Demon Firesage: yeah idk this was just easy
    Four Kings: lol buffed painting guardian sword/lol poise
    Gaping dragon: I usually summon Solaire and leave the Channeler alive to make the fight more interesting. But still, lol SDFP (Standard Dragon Fighting Position)
    Great Grey Wolf Sif: lol fun fight
    Gywn Lord of Cinder: I think we all know how this goes. /parry /riposte
    Iron Golem: TARKUSSSSSSS
    Kalameet: Fun fight.
    Nito: lol the giant skeletons in the back don't come at the player when you enter the boss room
    Seath: lol dumb blind albino dragon
    Ornstein and Smough: lol jolly cooperation
    The Bed of Chaos: Right - Reload - Left - Bow - Reload - You Defeated
    Sanctuary Guardian: silly manticore
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 am

For me it as to be the Asylum demon & the Demon Firesage on or over NG+2.
    The issue for me is just due to the space to which you have to fight them in.......
    I have lost count on how many times I have been smashed into the ground by his F-ing attacks.
    Now I make sure I do not go wondering in the dark alone happy
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Djem wrote:Bed of Chaos, I would say. it can get a little annoying to do the last jump.
    Hopefully you aren't actually jumping, but just running off and dropping onto the branch. Few things are more frustrating than jumping, landing on the branch... and rolling right off.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Hell, even rolling onto it is preferable to trying to make the jump lol.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:48 pm

callipygias wrote:
    Djem wrote:Bed of Chaos, I would say. it can get a little annoying to do the last jump.
    Hopefully you aren't actually jumping, but just running off and dropping onto the branch. Few things are more frustrating than jumping, landing on the branch... and rolling right off.
    I did not even know you could just walk off :roll: callipygias.I usaly go for the dash an jump action....I will bare this in mind for my next encounter with the B#tch..... who is the most annoying boss to fight in game  - Page 3 3149687655
    straydemon

Post by straydemon Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 pm

For me, Stray Demon was the hardest. He killed me the most times, followed by Gwyn Lord of Cinder. The Bridge Wyvern is not a boss but he killed me a lot too. In hindsight the Wyvern is not that bad, I was just approaching it all wrong. But he still killed me a lot happy Aside from that, I killed the other bosses in 1 to 3 or 4 tries. This was in NG but I am sure it'll be tougher for me in NG+!.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 pm

BoC and Capra are probably the most annoying bosses that I've had to deal with in the game so far. Although I haven't fought Kalameet or Manus yet.

I think the hardest boss would probably be Artorias and the Stray Demon. We all know why the Stray Demon is hard, it's because of the setup your put in. As far as Artorias goes I love the fact that he is constantly rushing you and if any of you have played on NG+2 you'll always freak out when he is in the air, because one of his attacks seems to kill you instantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:26 am