Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ublug
chaosrave
6 posters

PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response?

chaosrave
    chaosrave
    Regular
    Regular

PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response? Empty PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response?

Post by chaosrave Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 am

just wondering if fromsoft has said anything about the ps3 visual glich in the dlc?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response? Empty Re: PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response?

Post by ublug Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:56 am

Namco said they were looking into it.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response? Empty Re: PS3 visual glitch fromsoft response?

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am

Link? I'll be googling it right after this. Not disbelief. Just need RELIEF. I miss that perfect humanity farming spot. Those spirits doing the legit "ghost" thing blinking and in and out ruins it.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/16/namco-investigating-dark-souls-dlc-glitch.aspx?PageIndex=2
    Somebody needs to stick this article to the top of every page, so there's not 500 identical threads.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Onion Knight wrote:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/16/namco-investigating-dark-souls-dlc-glitch.aspx?PageIndex=2
    Somebody needs to stick this article to the top of every page, so there's not 500 identical threads.

And this? Pretty sure that's the developers website.

http://darksouls.fromsoftware.jp/online/

It's in Japanese but google translate confirms it's the update readme for 1.07

In "DARK SOULS with ARTORIAS OF THE ABYSS EDITION" and "DARK SOULS", is scheduled for delivery in the new update file ver1.07.

Ver1.07 update file
    Delivery from 13:00 Friday 16 November 2012

The main items to be improved fix is ​​as follows.

The main items to be improved [fix]
    · In the new stage has been added in the DLC, fixes a phenomenon in which the effect is lost and flashing
    - How to apply the latest update file ver1.07]
    Please check the start the game again to finish the game once it has been connected to online.
    Latest update file is downloaded automatically when you start the game, are applied.
    [: How to access the downloadable content "ARTORIAS OF THE ABYSS" Add Reference]
    How to access a new stage in the DLC "ARTORIAS OF THE ABYSS" extension elements is as follows.
    How to access
    -Kill the Beast "lake" in "Forest of Hazama"
    · In Forest "in between" defeat "(amber) Crystal Golem" to rescue the "twilight of Urashiru"
    -Kill "Crystal Golem" at the beginning stage in the "archives of the Duke", to get "broken pendant"
    Access to content can be added by touching the back of the lake there was a beast at Lake Forest "in between" the "vortex" black.

Click here for more information on how to access the DLC stage (DARKSOULS official blog)

About the saved data after the application of downloadable content "ARTORIAS OF THE ABYSS" added]
    Note that if you attempt to delete the entire DLC, save data created after applying the DLC will no longer be available.

※ does not corrupt the save data can not be used alone, are available by applying the DLC again.

MAKE NOTE IT's DATED 11/16, WHICH HAS GONE AND PAST WITH NO UPDATE, I've seen. So this just adds to the confusion, but it's all that's been sleuthed so far.

Last edited by Odinbear on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Onion Knight wrote:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/16/namco-investigating-dark-souls-dlc-glitch.aspx?PageIndex=2

Well thank god for that. Or thank Bamco I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:21 am