Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sweded
mfm
Casdman
ViralEnsign_
WyrmHero
SugarCoatedTape
Grey-Ronin
GrEeNgObLiN
ErrJon6661
Yesuurd
TheSleepiestRican
Dj-B-Man-Jr
LOLRagezzz
PPG-3-
lobsterstew
ChizFreak
FexDS
Hylian
JohnnyHarpoon
Domhnall
JY4answer
Spurgun
reim0027
RANT
Artorias
Maneater_Mildred
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
CrackSouls
meridam99
Baal-Avatar
36 posters

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 11 Empty Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you big grin

for goblin too, he's close time zone to me too silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 11 Empty Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Artorias wrote:Who were you? I hit one person like that and did the Prostration to say sorry and let him heal happy
    I think that was me. I think it was after I buffed though, I can't remember for sure. So many fights last night.

Yesuurd wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Hoo, that was fun last night. So many fights. I may have done 30 or more. I won many, lost many. There were other hosts, not from the FC too. Randoms invaded plenty and most fought honorably.

It was great to fight so many different builds, kept me fresh. To those of you who used Kats, you danced around my Great Club with ease. :evil: I had to adjust my strategy. We have to do this again sometime. Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 11 639795459

I was one of those, that effin great club gotta say it's fun fifhting you reim, we
    got buisness to settle later! I need to practice pvp with this 120 toon
    Won some but was kinda lost at times.many gave me a good whoopin, learnt
    I relly too much on bs and parrying actual good pvpers is not as easy
    As in the forest or kiln, you guys are all amazing much love to all!!!
    Thanks man. I knew you loved to BS, so I had to adjust my strategy a little. We had some good fights.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm

[quote="reim0027"]
    Artorias wrote:Who were you? I hit one person like that and did the Prostration to say sorry and let him heal happy
    I think that was me. I think it was after I buffed though, I can't remember for sure. So many fights last night.

Yesuurd wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Hoo, that was fun last night. So many fights. I may have done 30 or more. I won many, lost many. There were other hosts, not from the FC too. Randoms invaded plenty and most fought honorably.

It was great to fight so many different builds, kept me fresh. To those of you who used Kats, you danced around my Great Club with ease. :evil: I had to adjust my strategy. We have to do this again sometime. Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 11 639795459

I was one of those, that effin great club gotta say it's fun fifhting you reim, we
    got buisness to settle later! I need to practice pvp with this 120 toon
    Won some but was kinda lost at times.many gave me a good whoopin, learnt
    I relly too much on bs and parrying actual good pvpers is not as easy

Thanks man. I knew you loved to BS, so I had to adjust my strategy a little. We had some good fights.

Nah u didn't have to worry, last night I ditched bsing just had one premeitated and one accidental for the sake of Fc.

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I used all my green blossom and lightning buff for my claws and scythe.
    I m leaving tonight for skien....
    Yesterday played way tooo late. Slept 3 hours,worked 15 hours,still working and after work got to drive 9 hours for skiing. But it was all worthed!!!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Question:

Is anyone uploading videos to youtube from last night?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Hopefully. It'll be really weird if I'm in one of the videos.

Green - damn, get some sleep!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Sad to say my 1st try at filming fights didnt go so well.... Kinda stuffed up(i was on the end of a 30 hour bender, i was really, really drunk) feel really stupid noow that im trying to watch the stuff i filmed. Think it will be much better next time.

Please forgive my drunken ***. :drunken:
    JoocyJ003
    Casual
    Casual

Post by JoocyJ003 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Fellow Dark Soulist here looking to join the Fight Club.

Im looking to get some practice and will be dropping a red sign in the Blightown arena in about 10 minutes( 7:30 eastern) if anyone wants to duel.

Psn ID: JoocyJ0013
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

@mildred

You can't be blamed for your drunkness, gotta tell you I laughed so hard when u hosted one fight
    and I saw you with the binoculars, first time I have seen anyone using them in game, they look so damn funny.

@joocy

Wish I was at home, would have liked to take you up on that one.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 am

Just out of curiosity, how often do you feel we should hold these events? It seems like we should keep them somewhat special, but if we space them out people could lose interest. We could schedule another on for 1 or 2 weeks from the last event (25th of Feb).

Just curious what people think.

Proper Bow
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 am

Sure im up for it any saturday
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:29 am

Two times a week? happy
    TheSleepiestRican
    TheSleepiestRican
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheSleepiestRican Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

I would say once a week is pretty cool. Gives people a decent enough amount of time to make new builds or correct old ones to prepare for the next week. At the very least I'd say 2 a month or every other week would make things best for people.

This coming from a dude that played FFXI religiously and attended events every day of the week for lots 'o time...... >.>;;
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 am

Once a week for Fight Club is good I feel, it's what everyone originally agreed with Rant anyway and seems like a good regularity without being overdone.
    Grey-Ronin
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Grey-Ronin Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am

Thanks for organizing and the great duels everyone. Really looking forward to future fight club events.

To those asking about someone using both a catalyst and a talisman well that could of been me that you fought. I had two toons that I was using for Fight Club on Saturday. One had a claymore and spear combo the other a pure caster. I used WOG occasionally with the caster, but never spammed it. I actually got killed more times by WOG than I killed anyone with it. I also would cast CHSM with my back turned at the beginning of the fight, but as the character didn't have any use for buffs I think that is fair enough. I accidentally hit someone with homing soul while they were still buffing but stood still and let them kill me followed by an apology on the chat. The pure caster was also only sl110 and with very low HP and in the small confines of the arena it was fairly hard going with out much armor or melee weapon to fall back on.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 am

Hey ronin, was funny when i was host and you cast CHSM with your back to the other phantom so it wouldnt fire right away, only to have them all fly at me... Bang 3/4 of my life gone. Lol

Then when you were host, i fired a WoG only to hit you and make you fly into the ring. Lmao good times.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 am

I think I killed you once Ronin, dunno if you were the same guy but omeone had a claymore and used it very well.There was a pure mage also I fought once, mages are mostly easy in pvp for my type of toon although if they catch you off guard once you might be dead on the spot.

@mildred

You were drunk out of your mind and still managed to host and on your bday gotta give it up for Mildred
    that's commitment right there.

@Baal

I would o FC everyday but I agree once a week is a very balanced schedule.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Can it somethimes changes in a week and not a weekend? Somethimes offcours.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

@RantFromRant,

Since you were the member who conceptualized, organized and promoted the entire concept of fight club, how about you lead the events by setting the dates and locations. If you want to set up thread about another event, I will sticky it and move this one to the archives. This way we will only have one event posted at a time to cut down on confusion. Let me know if this is something you would like to do. It sounds like members would be happy with another event this Saturday or the next.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Last time when I went to sleep there was 17 players in the Party chat (FC)
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Two times a week? happy

Was it you i barely won yesterday with claws? At last u r gonna bs me and i could escape and slashed you to dead. I had no hp left over. It was a awesome fight
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

About the date of the event, think it's something we should debate since most people
    have to socialize at night on weekends etc... which would be like a neutral day of the week
    convenient to most people?

Also starting earlier? we can do like a survey to see at what time people get out of work etc.. or make a poll with all these things?

What you guys think?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Hey ronin, was funny when i was host and you cast CHSM with your back to the other phantom so it wouldnt fire right away, only to have them all fly at me... Bang 3/4 of my life gone. Lol

Then when you were host, i fired a WoG only to hit you and make you fly into the ring. Lmao good times.

That was me sorry.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Artorias wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Hey ronin, was funny when i was host and you cast CHSM with your back to the other phantom so it wouldnt fire right away, only to have them all fly at me... Bang 3/4 of my life gone. Lol

That was me sorry.

Shame on you!!! go to your corner and come back in an hour! winking
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm

lol it was an accident lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:12 am