Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Djem
User1
raecor14
bloodpixel
PlasticandRage
Rynn
AzureCrow
lalliman
Abiathar82
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
GrinTwist
Anonymous Proxy
Steel Dragon74
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WandererReece
DoughGuy
The Letter X
MiketheMushroomMan
22 posters

What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee?

Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee?

Post by Steel Dragon74 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 am

Your delusional Plastic

Read my posts then say that
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee?

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 am

Steel Dragon74 wrote:Your delusional Plastic

Read my posts then say that

Ceaseless would have a big bulbous full belly. Then pick the Smough out of his teeth with the DSS, then take a nap. big grin

Fan fiction is exactly that. Fiction.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 am

Artorias would win, no questions asked. All he needs to do is do his amazing flip move.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:40 am

Isn't Ceaseless Discharge a giant? I think he would win provided they were fighting in a location where he is safe from falling off the precipice.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 am

im going to say............. dark sun Gwyn hes like O&S combined
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 am

i change my vote, 10 torch hollows would destroy them alll!!!! those ^%$*% broke 161 poise in two hits!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 am

Yeah, those guys are assholes.
    MiketheMushroomMan
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MiketheMushroomMan Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

10 Torch Hollows it is then. Although my money would still be on Kalameet!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 pm

10 Torch Hollows would dominate.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Seath, obviously. Didn't it occur to anyone that he is immortal unless someone travels all the way to Crystal Caves and destroys his crystal?
    MiketheMushroomMan
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MiketheMushroomMan Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:22 pm

hmmm never thought of that. Although is he not vunerable if he is taken some distance from his crystal?
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 pm

^ There is nothing that suggests something like that in the game. As far as we know he is a "true undead"
    MiketheMushroomMan
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MiketheMushroomMan Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Well if that is true i guess it would have to be Seath - but it would be a slow grinding victory - not much spectacle or glory there
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Assuming it's post crystal broken Seath my money is on the Ash Lake Hydra. Why? He'd just keep jumping over and over, annoying the crap out of everyone with water droplets until they died. The only one with ranged attacks that might have sufficient ability to reach the Hydra would be Gwyndolin and I assume he'd die quickly by being stepped on by someone.....probably Kalameet, 'cause he don't take no **** from no one...(except the hydra)
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Seaths a fu*king Hacker with that Crystal...

I would actually say Ceaseless. I'm pretty sure he's the Tallets (Biggest in General) boss in the entire game and if they were smart and acutally Used their brains, (The bosses were Intelligent) He could just stomp on everyone!

And due to all his Lava coming out of him. He could just throw it over everyone like Cronos did in Wrath of The Titans.
    What would happen if all the bosses fought in a melee? - Page 2 Wrath-of-the-titans-still

The only ones that would have a chance to survive that, would be Quelaag and Kalameet/Hellkite. Due to her not being effected by Fire and Their flight ability.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Hm, I think it depends on a few things:
    -If intelligence is a factor. Characters like Priscilla and Gwyndolyn might hold out simply because they can plan pretty well and are levelheaded. This combined with their ability to turn invisible and teleport, might give them a change while they wait for the others to kill each other.
    -The type of area they will be battling. If it is a small space with not a lot of hiding space, I think Kalameet will win. He has strong attacks and can dodge as well, and his tail has a very long reach. The gaping dragon is just to slow and will be attacked from a lot of sides and the smaller bosses will be caught between all the dragontail sweeping. Manus might have a chance too, with his strong attacks, but he has to focus on one enemy at the time.
    If it is a wider area with cover, the more agile characters like Astorias, the capra demon, Gwyn and Ornstein have a change, because they can dodge the attacks of the bigger bosses (and the intelligent ones have a place to hide) and can deploy a hit and run tactic. Astorias isnt as depented on magic (counting the electric and fire attacks as magic here), so my vote would be for Astorias. (and just maybe a sneaky Priscilla)
    If the bosses can fly, than Kalameet will make mincemeat of everybody (except again maybe Priscilla, since he can not see her.)

Anyway, that where my two cents:).
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm

The hellkite drake would fly over and spam fire until everyone dies
    If you count the pre-gough Kalameet, he will also fly over and spam black fire

Then, Kalameet will most likely headbutt the drake into decomposition
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Hachouma wrote:The hellkite drake would fly over and spam fire until everyone dies
    If you count the pre-gough Kalameet, he will also fly over and spam black fire

Then, Kalameet will most likely headbutt the drake into decomposition

I dont think fire counts a melee:3.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah, good point Razz.
    Hachouma, it's a good point, but doesn't really work in this case.silly
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 am

My previous posts fully explain my thoughts on this matter in brutal epic detail and it includes the DeS bosses
    So I still say that it comes down to Artorias and the Penetrator

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:12 pm