Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Motopsycho
bloodpixel
Nessima017
reim0027
PlasticandRage
raecor14
Green__Eagle
TheAshenPhantom
MosquitoPower
Sentiel
Rarayn
lalliman
chantienyee
17 posters

Tips for Anor Londo archers?

Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Tips for Anor Londo archers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips for Anor Londo archers?

Post by Rarayn Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 am

Sentiel wrote:The simplest way to deal with them is to summon some phantoms, do a Tips for Anor Londo archers? - Page 2 1447589260 and watch. Repeat until success.
    Like I once told my summoner, the life of a phantom is worth far less than the summoner's humanity.

"You see, Silver Knights have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own phantoms at them, until they reached their limit and shut down."
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

i put on the catarina set, equip a zwei and run like a mad man up the ramp shouting "I Am Siegmeyer!" at the TV and smash the silver knight into the ground like a tent peg.

that's the most satisfying way to do it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Sentiel wrote:The simplest way to deal with them is to summon some phantoms, do a Point Forward and watch. Repeat until success.
    That works too. Many phantoms that drop their sign at the beginning of Anor are good at taking care of those archers. In fact, many simply rush ahead and take care of them before the host has a chance to signal.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Yes, I do jolly coop through Anor Londo as my favorite area, and there are lots of ways to beat those guys. My favorite is just the classic bum rush; if you keep moving (and are in the lead, not following another player), both will miss you the entire way up. The only danger zone is right at the top of the final catwalk; if you hear the left side archer fire just as you make it up onto the horizontal walkway then you are going to get shot. I immediately head right and after about 2.5 seconds just roll forward; his arrow will go right over you from behind. As for the guy on the right, parrying him is pretty simple, and you can wedge yourself into that little corner near him and wait for him to switch to a sword. I often just kill him with an overhead R2 once I get there. One trick folks often forget is don't do any of this with a target lock on, as sometimes the knights seem to sense your plan and just suicide themselves, dragging you with them if you are locked on.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Use the Ring of Fog, run like hell to the guy on the right, and hope he dies. That's the way I do it, at least.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 am

Tank em. Equiping the Eagle Shield will usually do. Just run up to the one on the right, roll through its arrows, and it'll usually fall off the edge when it goes to hit you with its sword. Failing a RoF/Hidden Body and P&R combo will usually do the trick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:50 am