Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 40 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:30 am

Just a reminder to all Exiled xbl members!!

Veechy (gt: veech dawg) is the new xbl leader. So, check in with him and let him know if your "active". He will be creating events and other activities once he knows who is still active and ready to Rock'n Roll.

Also, I'm sure he won't mind suggestions from you guys!

His net has been acting up lately but he hopes it will be straightened out by the end of today. big grin

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 40 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Hope Xbox can have a blast like the ps3 players!

Wish u luck Xbox big grin
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

With me on his side, we WILL succeed!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm getting burnt guys. Dex...tired of it. STR?! it's become clockwork beating people sensless with my big ol club. Int is outright the least engaging, it's like spear+bead and no one can manage to not be stupid and get hit. Faith is a huge chore and I always end up DAing a WoG and winning off basically one mistake.

Like these randoms in the Burg and thownship are just bad, its boring. Theres no competition, it's just....bleah.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 am

Jansports wrote:I'm getting burnt guys. Dex...tired of it. STR?! it's become clockwork beating people sensless with my big ol club. Int is outright the least engaging, it's like spear+bead and no one can manage to not be stupid and get hit. Faith is a huge chore and I always end up DAing a WoG and winning off basically one mistake.

Like these randoms in the Burg and thownship are just bad, its boring. Theres no competition, it's just....bleah.

Thats because ur at the wrong places all the real pvp is at the painted world, moonpit and centipede(aometimes) its were alot of the best players hang out

Try it!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 am

Jan! We seem to be online always when the other isn't. sad Your message on psn came to me at 3 am my time. Maybe we could agree a time so we both might be on at the same time. Im gmt+2. It's 7.18am here now. I'll be on in about 8 hours.

Last edited by Murkulanvippi on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing)
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 am

I know what it is like to have Internet problems Veechy. I have at&t and it flicks on and off a lot here and it's really irritating.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

New Thread will be up shortly everyone. This one is getting close to splitting. There will be one or two additional "reserved posts". They will be for Twilights' and AshLumis' Shop.

Also, there will be a reserved slot for your idea Pirate, I haven't forgotten. Procrastinated, yes...I'm guilty of that one. :oops:
    Try to refrain from posting. Thanks!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm

New Exiled Thread is up and "Open For Business"!!
    This one is, hereby, CLOSED! Though, it will be missed sad

Please post in new thread.
    This one will be locked shortly.

Vechy

Post by Vechy Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Just a reminder to all Exiled xbl members!!

Veechy (gt: veech dawg) is the new xbl leader. So, check in with him and let him know if your "active". He will be creating events and other activities once he knows who is still active and ready to Rock'n Roll.

Also, I'm sure he won't mind suggestions from you guys!

His net has been acting up lately but he hopes it will be straightened out by the end of today. big grin

I LOVE suggestions, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:35 am