Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 am

Jans, I hope all goes well and recovery is swift and complete happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 am

HAHAHA! Vechy, beat me to the announcement!!! Good! He's excited. Now, perhaps our xbl guys will have some activity on their end of it.

And, yes...it is official. Vechy is the new xbl leader! Work with him guys. cheers

Shkar and I have already discussed this change in the past. Shkar is still a Council Member...so watch out for the "eye". winking
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:so watch out for the "eye". winking

:affraid:.... THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 2489834671

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 1330857165
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Congrats Veechy and i hope to work with u in the future.
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey guys. I'm new to the guild. I'm on xbl gamertag: metalfan1995. I look forward to learning and fighting alongside you guys.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Welcome Metalfan! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 1361424789
    If you have skype, add me. my name is BeeSeaEss, make sure you tell me that it's you who is sending me a contact request. We have an Exiled Skype chat that I can add you too.
    If you need help with Lore, SethWinternight is right for you! He's only $3.99, on sale! jk hes free
    And the Veech Dawg is coming up with plans for the Xbox side of the covenanat, so stay tuned! big grin
    Okie dokie, we welcome you with open arms THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 3596227959 THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 38 3596227959
    cheers
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Cool. My skype is metalfan_1995. Thanks for the welcome guys!
    Vechy

Post by Vechy Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Chris welcome big grin.... ill add you later on xbox when i get on!
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Taken down

Last edited by metalfan95 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 pm

so i searched that to take a look and i didnt find it so can you post a link? also welcome to the new recruits glad to have you aboard in our cov and i hope to see ya'll often in the thread and forums ^_^
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

Taken down

Last edited by metalfan95 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:08 am

metalfan95 wrote:Hey guys, I'm leading the xbl faction of a covenant called the Guardians of Anastacia, anyone interested should totally join and send me a message so I can let the head-hancho know who's in.

Metal, I have been waiting for you to post that you are joining since you sent your pm almost a week ago. And I'm glad to finally see you here.

However, to come here and immediately begin promoting another cove without even speaking to the leadership of this cove is very uncool.

So, I will ask you to not do any more "promoting" until you talk to me in PM. Thanks.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 am

Welcome Metal hope you stick around happy
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:22 am

Here in Metal Metal Land, everything is hard.

Except of course, the test you take to get a license for your car.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 am

Welcome metal!! The xbox side of the covenant kepps getting stronger. That's good news. happy
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Yea, I havent seen many xbox events at all, this will be good for it. I can't wait to see if this gets the xbox side active. So we could rule over both domains twisted
    lol!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:45 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Yea, I havent seen many xbox events at all, this will be good for it. I can't wait to see if this gets the xbox side active. So we could rule over both domains twisted
    lol!

Yeah that would be awesome!!

In my opinion our covenant is the most active one because of the awesome people we have. And the fact that the lore and basic idea of the covenant are the most working of all. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 pm

ok so ive taken some real thought into this and i want to know how does this build seem?
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=176082812119668967
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so ive taken some real thought into this and i want to know how does this build seem?

This build looks good 2 me i just change up the armor big grin
    http://mmdks.com/1j1d

Enjoy!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok so ive taken some real thought into this and i want to know how does this build seem?

This is better
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=264346401701884595

But I would drop att to 12 and increase vit. Your build is spread too thin.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 am

Your build looks nice, but I think Robs might be even better. But if u want to work with only 32 str for BK weps i would drop at least one att slots and change some gear. Here is my version.

http://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=304524127797874285
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

Chris (Metalfan) I am happy to see you fit in like a "glove". Awesome!! Yes!! I think, with Vechy at the xbl Faction helm, Seth with lore skills and ideas and Chris' energy (as well) the xbox side of the Exiled of Ariamis is gonna rock the Painted World. cheers
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Okay how is Pw for invading do u guys find it a good spot for invasion or is it like how the forest is i wanna really know since i havent been there for ages
    Tell me ur opinions on Pw for invasions n what u think of it?

cheers

Last edited by shadowzninjaz on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Any1 how is Pw lately havent? been there in ages is there alot of ganking there or is it just hunting down the host all day with few duels

Always been in moonpit/anor

"shadowz in the moonpit"

Btw would love 2 see some des players come pvp again big grin

Yes, we know you haven't been there in ages. Don't you think you should fix that Shadowz? If you want to "promote" duels why not challenge cove members in the PW...instead of the moonpit. You might be surprized.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Okay how is Pw for invading do u guys find it a good spot for invasion or is it like how the forest is i wanna really know since i havent been there for ages
    Tell me ur opinions on Pw for invasions n what u think of it?

cheers

Painted world hasn't changed much in my opinion. Surprisingly, there is still a lot of new players. Gankers every now and then. Gankers are usually a bit higher level than questers and that's why i like to invade there with SL 50-70 builds. I haven't encountered any bridge campers in a while and that's nice.

Painted world is an awesome place to invade. Definitely my favourite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:40 am