Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 pm

u got me i haven,t invade in home since welll..

i,m not getting a punishment right?

sad right?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 20 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I thought i'd share this with everybody. Today after invading many times in pw I decided to go invading in anor londo. With my third invasion there I met up with a group of three. And folks, for the first time, I defeated the whole lot of them, even though they were ganking. Joy

I think it was my luck they all were fat rolling tanks. Three times the host used estus and I used one humanity to survive. Didn't even bs more than once per enemy. It was tough but the feeling after victory was priceless. lol!
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Orusae returning to the line.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm

ok to you murk i say congrats ive done some 3v1's before and know the dificulty so congrats and keep up those skills im sure you kill thoses more and more often. XD
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Hello "EXILED" I'm very interested in joining this cov it sounds like there will be a loads of fun! Well I hope I am able to join cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Hello "EXILED" I'm very interested in joining this cov it sounds like there will be a loads of fun! Well I hope I am able to join cheers

Of course you are!!! We shall await permission from our leader! twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Hmmmm..Fitz no "paddle board" for you!! Your young and radical...it just takes a little more "work" to keep that energy of yours moving in the right directio! LOL

Orusae!! Glad to see you about!!! You were missed. Welcome back cheers

Hey, Murk!! you think the "craziness" of Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 might improve gank squad survivability? I do!!!! HEHEHE!!!! Excellent triumph cheers

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 pm

cool new member we just keep getting them left and right XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Hello "EXILED" I'm very interested in joining this cov it sounds like there will be a loads of fun! Well I hope I am able to join cheers

Shadow...permission granted LOL

Welcome to your New Home!!! We are proud and excited to have you counted amongst our fierce warriors!!!!! Make sure you read page of this thread (The OP).

cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:cool new member we just keep getting them left and right XD

yup, my first recruit 8)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 pm

oh so u ecruited him huh? nice
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:oh so u ecruited him huh? nice

yup, and I'm proud of it 8) (dont be expecting a response, my internet shuts off in 1 minute)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:29 am

Twi: It was tough as you said but I am so thrilled for getting them all. happy Hopefully I get more in the future.

Ahho: Thank you. You know, the event might have helped me you never know. happy Usually if I get ganked I almost always get stabbed by one when I'm focusing on other. Hope to get more victories in the future.

Shadowz: Welcome to exiled! I remember fighting you in painted wolrld. You are good. happy Happy that you joined.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:07 am

trust me murk you will just keep at it for me im just happy to get one or two out of a 3v1 but i do notice more you face them or things like them the easier they get.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Unless dark magic is involved, I routinely stomp 1v3s when my internet is cooperating. (dodging pursuiers/DB/lightning spear/ css all at once just doesn't work) I need a build that can handle dark magic well and not be useless any other time. Tough at sl 80, as it is going to need to be a faith hybrid so I won't exactly be a tank. I'll need to fast roll to, so probably dex based (which will also speed my casts)
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:I thought i'd share this with everybody. Today after invading many times in pw I decided to go invading in anor londo. With my third invasion there I met up with a group of three. And folks, for the first time, I defeated the whole lot of them, even though they were ganking. Joy

I think it was my luck they all were fat rolling tanks. Three times the host used estus and I used one humanity to survive. Didn't even bs more than once per enemy. It was tough but the feeling after victory was priceless. lol!

Bow Nice one Murk, a 3v1 is not easy, especially against gankers well done! dex pyro int build ?

Last edited by robsthedon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:49 am

Welcome Shadow, I remember fighting your GLGS build at the 'Only for the brave' event ggs
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 am

welcome friend. i look forward to dueling you in the future.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:I thought i'd share this with everybody. Today after invading many times in pw I decided to go invading in anor londo. With my third invasion there I met up with a group of three. And folks, for the first time, I defeated the whole lot of them, even though they were ganking. Joy

Nice one Murk, a 3v1 is not easy, especially against gankers well done! dex pyro int build ?

Thanks Rob! Actually it was my 55 MSGS build with a little help from black flame. happy Was surprised I did so well with it, cause I've had so little practice with it. big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:

Nice one Murk, a 3v1 is not easy, especially against gankers well done! dex pyro int build ?

Thanks Rob! Actually it was my 55 MSGS build with a little help from black flame. happy Was surprised I did so well with it, cause I've had so little practice with it. big grin

Even bigger well done then, my hat is off Joy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:HAHAHAHA!!!! I was actually expecting that "kind" of response from Fitz..if not more "colorful".

Yep, promos are up for consideration and that info will be "revealed" tomorrow...probably cheers

Holy Poop!!! "tomorrow" was two days ago! :oops:

I'm on it like flies on... silly

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Forum_Pirate wrote:I should just type like this for a while. Confuse people in general
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 pm

XD lol that would be kind of funny

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 pm

I leave for 2 days, and then this happens
    *Exits again*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:58 am