Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:btw murkulanvippi if ya dont mind can i call you murk and didnt we fight in the sens?

Yeah wolf, you can call me murk. happy And yes we fought in the sen's several times, didn't you read my post in the event thread? We fought first time about half hour before the event started, remember, the double KO? Anyways was nice fighting you. Maybe again sometime?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 am

raecor14 wrote:so how do i join/what do i do?

Welcome!! raecor! We are proud to have you amoung our ranks! Thanks for posting in the thread. If you haven't already...please read page 1 of this thread. What questions aren't answered there please feel free to post. Everyone here is very helpful!!

Also, tell us your platform. If you are psn add me and I'll get you into our psn chats. If you do skype...I also have an Exiled Skype chat! If you are xbl add one of xbl members....and they will show you the ropes there!

Again, Welcome!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am

Ahhotep1: I'd be happy to join too. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Would so much like to be part of this awesome covenant of yours.

Hello!! Murk...you are most certainly welcome to join! So, Welcome aboard!!
    Read page 1 (our OP) Any questions just ask...someone is sure to jump in and help.

Add me and I'll get you into the Exiled chats. If you skype ...pm me your skype name and Ill add you to our Exiled skype chat.

Welcome, Sir!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Ahhotep1: I'd be happy to join too. big grin

You just did cheers
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:Would so much like to be part of this awesome covenant of yours.

Hello!! Murk...you are most certainly welcome to join! So, Welcome aboard!!
    Read page 1 (our OP) Any questions just ask...someone is sure to jump in and help.

Add me and I'll get you into the Exiled chats. If you skype ...pm me your skype name and Ill add you to our Exiled skype chat.

Welcome, Sir!! big grin

I have read the OP already. happy Great to be part of your covenant. I added you on psn. happy
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 am

Sorry for being gone for so long, Aho. Laptop broke and exams. Buuuut I'm back~!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 pm

ThatPerson wrote:Sorry for being gone for so long, Aho. Laptop broke and exams. Buuuut I'm back~!

Welcome Back Keith!!! cheers

I sent a skype invite...we now have an Exiled skype chat since there are about 12 of us so far on skype. Got eight in chat already. Its just a place to goof off in. If we get more people it might become viable for events and such.

PSN Exiled chat is still the main chat, however.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 pm

ThatPerson wrote:Sorry for being gone for so long, Aho. Laptop broke and exams. Buuuut I'm back~!

Welcome back! Two new members too, that's awesome! I'm glad to see that this covenant can't stop growing.
    On skype: After getting skype I quickly realised how much easier it is to chat with other people and/or plan things, etc. It can do everything that PSN chat can but 5x faster, but like Ahho said, PSN chat is still our main silly
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Welcome Rae and Murk. hope you stick around happy
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Welcome!! raecor! We are proud to have you amoung our ranks! Thanks for posting in the thread. If you haven't already...please read page 1 of this thread. What questions aren't answered there please feel free to post. Everyone here is very helpful!!

Also, tell us your platform. If you are psn add me and I'll get you into our psn chats. If you do skype...I also have an Exiled Skype chat! If you are xbl add one of xbl members....and they will show you the ropes there!

Again, Welcome!
    SUCCESS.
    oh and im PSN ill give you an add later today ^_^ my SL 55 build is almost complete.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:07 pm

welcome you two glad to have more people with us ^_^

EDIT: ow i remember you murk sorry i didnt earlier i have a bad memory but glad you joined and sure we can later send me a message if you'd like to add me but not a freind request till i tell ya cuz my freinds list is full XD
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh I forgot, my new Skype is TimeForCrepes. Since Skype refuses to let me log into my old one.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

lol thats funny and love your name
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks Keith...I'll change the request name! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

raecor14 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Again, Welcome!
    SUCCESS.
    oh and im PSN ill give you an add later today ^_^ my SL 55 build is almost complete.

I had net problems Sunday and Monday...

cheers on the build and the dingo...what's his/her name?
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Can i join your covenant i have a ps3, what kinda character should i build??
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

what would be a good dark moon character build, and is there a certain apparel for this guild?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm

dantheman123 wrote:Can i join your covenant i have a ps3, what kinda character should i build??

Welcome!! Dan...you have been added to the roster. I don't claim to be a build expert (my strengths lie else where) but I have some very good build experts in the the cove. Robs is our Official Combat Trainer and he is very good. There are others who are very good as well!! All are and will be very helpful.

Add me on psn and I will get into our psn chats. Also, we a skype chat room for fun (right now)...if you want to join pm your skype name!!

ps..there are no armor or weapons restrictions or requirements. (Read pg 1...it will answer most of your questions) happy
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Again, Welcome!
    SUCCESS.

I had net problems Sunday and Monday...

cheers on the build and the dingo...what's his/her name?
    hahaha the builds name is the chained because of the iron bracelet ^_^ and the dingos.... he hasn't gotten a name twisted twisted twisted twisted
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:00 am

Building is my biggest strength. I'll be happy to help, if you like. I need to know what weapon type/roll speed/poise you want, and any other specific desires (ie if you don't like wog or dark magic or want a demon spear as backup or something like that)
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Building is my biggest strength. I'll be happy to help, if you like. I need to know what weapon type/roll speed/poise you want, and any other specific desires (ie if you don't like wog or dark magic or want a demon spear as backup or something like that)

could i get a mid roll character with faith, dragon slayer spear, and that crystal moonlight sword??
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:07 am

if you dont mind can i help make a build as well
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 am

Got my first short invasion run in the painted world yesterday. 7 invasion 4 kills. Point Up Lost 2 due to a lot of estus gulping by opponent and 1 cause of 2 v 1.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Got my first short invasion run in the painted world yesterday. 7 invasion 4 kills. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 11 3063782546 Lost 2 due to a lot of estus gulping by opponent and 1 cause of 2 v 1.

Nice!!! Murk! And we need to duel soon haha!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 pm