Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 am

It would be great to duel with you. And also with everyone else in the covenant. Though I just deleted all my toons except the one I used in the sen's. Now at lvl62, going for the 99/100.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:It would be great to duel with you. And also with everyone else in the covenant. Though I just deleted all my toons except the one I used in the sen's. Now at lvl62, going for the 99/100.

Awww, why did you delete all your chars? Fresh start? Well, I have a 92 on her way to 99/100, my Sen's char is going to 80, I have a 60....and a few others that are low level playthrus. Got another lvl 1 doing DLC, atm.

I have an "interesting" PW Arena Forum-Wide Tourney worked up...will post it today. It just needs polish. Hope people like it!!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am

Yeah, fresh start. Got 3 other toons, first I played with only one, got to ng+7. I finished at sl325. I didn't PvP at all with it, only when I was invaded. Then i just got bored with the idea of just finishing the game over and over again. Then I made 2 new toons mainly for PvP. One strenght build sl140 and one vit/dex/int build sl120. PvPd a lot with them but they were poorly made, so I thought I'd delete them and try to make new one for the sens and this time think more how to make it better than my earlier builds.

But I'm gonna make new ones in the near future.

Sounds great , can't wait for you to post it then. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 am

looks like your gettin in well murk nice to see and good job on the vasions XD

btw i cant wait to see your idea ahho XD
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:looks like your gettin in well murk nice to see and good job on the vasions XD

btw i cant wait to see your idea ahho XD

Thanks. After looking at the covenanter list again today I think I fought one of our own: einhernj or somethin, sorry don't remember correctly.

Met helmethed in the exiled chat already, looking forward to see more of you guys there.

Invading again today. Got 99+96 cracked red eye orbs from a kind soul. Have to pay him for that later somehow. XD
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 am

dantheman123 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:Building is my biggest strength. I'll be happy to help, if you like. I need to know what weapon type/roll speed/poise you want, and any other specific desires (ie if you don't like wog or dark magic or want a demon spear as backup or something like that)

could i get a mid roll character with faith, dragon slayer spear, and that crystal moonlight sword??
    Not if you want health, Thats all 4 damage stats at once.

http://mmdks.com/sfl this is a better option. The claymore is very similar to the moonlight great sword, and it can be buffed.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    dantheman123 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:Building is my biggest strength. I'll be happy to help, if you like. I need to know what weapon type/roll speed/poise you want, and any other specific desires (ie if you don't like wog or dark magic or want a demon spear as backup or something like that)

could i get a mid roll character with faith, dragon slayer spear, and that crystal moonlight sword??
    Not if you want health, Thats all 4 damage stats at once.

http://mmdks.com/sfl this is a better option. The claymore is very similar to the moonlight great sword, and it can be buffed.

thanks man ill try and make is today
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 pm

everyone with on psn should add me solarkid big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:15 pm

dantheman123 wrote:everyone with on psn should add me solarkid big grin

Welcome dan, if you need help just ask I'm on most nights happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:

Thanks. After looking at the covenanter list again today I think I fought one of our own: einhernj or somethin, sorry don't remember correctly.

Did his dark magic get you ? His builds are OP
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Had a good night yesterday, stopped at 24 invasions and won 22 of them. Other 2 were SL120's which i didn't know a SL60 could invade silly
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:Had a good night yesterday, stopped at 24 invasions and won 22 of them. Other 2 were SL120's which i didn't know a SL60 could invade silly

I've vaded max levels with my 60 o.o
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 pm

It happens with red orbs.

I've been parrying people with the dgm, I haven't met the player yet that survived it.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 12 Empty help

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 pm

could anyone help me out in the catocomes with my level 45 character?
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

I'd expect there to be loads of summons at that level, or is that they usually run straight to Pinwheel and don't decide to help you find items.

Hate phantoms that do that.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Good to know your recruits can hold their own ahho. Rob and sw.........something are good and even dan, having never pvp'd, could hold his own once we ran through a couple basics.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 pm

dantheman123 wrote:could anyone help me out in the catocomes with my level 45 character?

Dan did you find an assist yet? I just got home.

NVM...LOL!!! just got in-game. I see you are doing well in chat and found your help!! big grin
    (actually left my game on while I was gone...again *facepalm*)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Good to know your recruits can hold their own ahho. Rob and sw.........something are good and even dan, having never pvp'd, could hold his own once we ran through a couple basics.

Thanks Forum!! They are all pretty damn good. But a lot of credit goes to Robs. He is our Official Battle Trainer and does an outstanding job. Along with others...they test the new guys and help them where it is needed. Now with you back....WE ARE EVEN STRONGER!!! cheers
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm

You know Ahho, re reading the OP, I'm still using the same pair of mains (at sl 100 instead of 80) so if you could add them to the op........
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:You know Ahho, re reading the OP, I'm still using the same pair of mains (at sl 100 instead of 80) so if you could add them to the op........

Hahaha! Not sure what you are talking about Forum. Sorry, would you explain that differently big grin

Also, I sent you two pm's you opened one....need to read the other, too. big grin
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey guys, are you supposed to follow these rules in the Painted world arena (copied from the first page):

➢ No estus / humanity / DB healing.
    ➢ No Tranquil Walk of Peace.
    ➢ No roll back stab.
    ➢ No chain back stab.

I'm fine with them, but is the "no roll bs" really necessary? I think someone said you have no rules at all (except no healing of course). I would like to duel with you some day now that the other fcs are pretty much dead.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm

sorry, I ment characters ahho. Same 2 main characters
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Good to know your recruits can hold their own ahho. Rob and sw.........something are good and even dan, having never pvp'd, could hold his own once we ran through a couple basics.
    i feel like your saying i'm bad!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

dantheman123 wrote:
    i feel like your saying i'm bad!
    When you talk about pvp are you talking about the other guys or did you touch my gravelord sign?
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 am

is there a good way to fend of a mage that rushes you with pursuers and dark magic or soul spear?? i can always dodge the soul spear but the pursuers get me..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am