Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am

Jansports wrote:
    hageshisa wrote:Lol Jans, I've seen your user-picture so many times but NOW I finally saw that its the Mega Zord!!

but it isn't the megazord, it's Voltron(to westerners, Go lion in the east)

But it looks just like it /cry ;~; Now I just feel stupid and my mind went back to "un-blown"state
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 am

So sorry Hage! They do look very similar, since they're basically the same thing. 5 small multi colored robots combining into 1
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 am

Almost same color scheme aswell =/
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

Is that your daughter or just a random picture?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:27 pm

It's my friends younger sister. We were headed to I think it was Fanime Con for a few fighting game tournaments that were happening during it, and he's a huge Giant robo fan. And She is cute as a button so it just kinda happened.

But It's been my favorite picture for years now.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 am

She is/was adorable. I love kids (believe it or not) and we generally get along well to.

Never been sure why it doesn't translate to adults. They're convinced I'm an arrogant, crochety robot without a soul.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 am

I have always wondered who that was in your prof pic XD
    and now i know!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am

hey anyone help me make a piss off build ( not annoy the *** outta someone but a get the *** outta my world) because im sick of all this *** **** i get lag bs lag parries hits that never do damage ( or very little ) inability to take hits and everything else. I need a build that can stop or endure **** like that because i cant think of a way to make a build that can.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 am

sl 80 http://mmdks.com/o5l

sl 100 http://mmdks.com/o5n

Under no circumstances are you to be the aggressor. Wait for them to make a move and punish it
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 am

they look solid but i cant get bead good switch off would be? and wut if i get a faith who gmb's?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:18 am

Don't let them. GMB is slow, just bs them out of it or tag them with css.

Another css would be what I'd say. The strategy being to use hcsm to force them to dodge, and tagging them with css as they exit the roll. It should hit for 800 damage when it lands. You could make it stronger, but your defences would take a hit.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 am

hmmm i see and out of curiosity y no mlgs? would work great with this.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 am

weight. its also a much more aggressive weapon, which leaves you with all the same problems you had before. If it was pre-patch it would be my recommendation because of the stunlock but it doesn't have that anymore.

Use the spear in 1 hand btw, you get more reach and it leaves you able to block or parry if you need to. The damage difference is very small with the mlbh anyways so 2handing just isn't worth it.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

you save 2 levels on the 100 build switching to Pyro start over bandit. (just sayin)

Also with those 2 levels spent being able to hold the MLGS 1H that's my 100Int stats to a "T"

I do however where my typical Dingyknightsoldierwolf 53 set of adorable armors
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 am

I'm a bit biased, I suck with greatswords.

My "go to" weapons are the zweihander, large club, washing pole and mlbh.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 pm

i am trying to get used to many weapons but i go to uchi clay mlgs gravelord and great scythe.

i get biased against the magics of the game rather than weapons like for example i hate dark magic i feel its too over powered and eats way too much stamina when you block it.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:i am trying to get used to many weapons but i go to uchi clay mlgs gravelord and great scythe.

i get biased against the magics of the game rather than weapons like for example i hate dark magic i feel its too over powered and eats way too much stamina when you block it.

Nice choices TW!!

PS...your RP is up on page 1 big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

thanks ahho and i saw that thank you. btw im almost done with my dragon build and it was altered a bit to make it better. im also thinkin of makin a *cough* shorter *cough* rp fer this guy but idk im also thinkin on rewriting my previous.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm

My go to weapons are the scummiest. SKS, MLBH, BSS, BKGA.

I actually kinda enjoy how much discontent spears draw, I know I'm ruining someone's day simply by holding one.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Jansports wrote:My go to weapons are the scummiest. SKS, MLBH, BSS, BKGA.

I actually kinda enjoy how much discontent spears draw, I know I'm ruining someone's day simply by holding one.

So funny...and sooo true twisted
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm

I've always been somewhat of a "Tier ****" in games. Except guilty gear. See I started playing GG so long ago I'm just so attached to my favorite characters to give them up. However SF3/4 MvC2/3 SSBM I learned these games AFTER I had already become a very competitive gamer, so the only characters I bothered picking were the 'better' ones (mag-***-neto, Ken, Dark Pheonix Shiek ect. ect.)

Dark souls is somewhat similar. While I have a TON of fun co-oping on my Seigmeyer cosplay or durdling around with my ultra tank sl80 for co-op. I just can't approach pvp without constantly thinking "this weapon is just worse at everything than the BSS, and I can just beat 50-60% of everyone I see simply by holding a spear in one hand"
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Hello, Exiled!!!

Sorry for being MIA somewhat (especially on our psn chat). But I have been pretty sick. Flu got my *** real good this time and I'm still trying to fight off pneumonia...being sick truly sucks. But all is good and I'm getting better.

...anyway, just want to summarize: Exiled has three psn chats now instead of just two. Funny thing is I could swear I made a new PW Arena Chat LOL

Here they are:

1) The Official Exiled Chat: Our general all-about-whatever chat. And the one we usually use. Only members allowed.

2) Official NHB Painted World Arena Chat: This is an "open" chat and used for FC style duels in conjunction with Reim's NHB 120 FC. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10979-fc-no-holds-barred-sl-120-and-99-psn#225627

3) And lastly, Our Painted World Arena Tourney Chat which is also an "open" chat. Used for Tourney Events and other fun things!!!

If any members have not been added to these three chats please add me or one of the CM's so we can get you in!! cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 am

What's fc style?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 am

Yeah.........I said earlier that I don't know why people get hit by db. I was using a fast rolling spear/wp character at the time. I must ammend my statement to: I'm not sure why fast rollers get hit by db. Mid rollers and ug weapon users get torn appart.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:What's fc style?

Just duels...

Got your pm will talk definitely talk later ok big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:36 pm