Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 am

Thanks guys happy Seemed like staying at 60 might be a little difficult in terms of the heavier strength weapons and viability, so was wondering how you all fared at SL99!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am

Str weapons work at 60, but elementals are probably a better way to go that low.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Str weapons work at 60,.

Sure do, msgs with 27 str springs to mind, 521 AR 2h'd O.O, leaves plenty left for some decent HP and end.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:Str weapons work at 60,.

Sure do, msgs with 27 str springs to mind, 521 AR 2h'd O.O, leaves plenty left for some decent HP and end.

I was referring to the heavier str weapons really, such as the Stone Greataxe, Demon's Greataxe/Machete.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm

The Exiled of Ariamis will be holding Official Arena Duels for any and all covenants to participate in and I would also like to remind people of this:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10979-fc-no-holds-barred-sl-120-and-99-psn#225627
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 pm

This 55 sen's battle event is KILLING ME. I have virtually zero motivation to make a build, let alone slog through NG++ to get all the spell copies I'd want.

someone smother me with a pillow
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Use a dragon build winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Spurgun wrote:Use a dragon build winking

We are gathering Dragons, Robin cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Spurgun wrote:Use a dragon build winking

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=227333677665964653 Roar?
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:08 am

Yeeaah, I'm going to dive into the PS3 Version and work on a character. Feel free to add me if you want to help.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 am

'No Holds Barred" sl99 FC is active at the Painted World Arena!!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10979-fc-no-holds-barred-sl-120-and-99-psn#225627

Exiled members...a "new" Arena FC chat will be up. Any forum members who wish to participate should be invited to this chat. cheers
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello fellow Exiles! I'm very sorry for my absence lately, but now I'm back. However I don't think I'll be able to hang around as much as earlier due to other games, but I'm defintley picking up DkS again but not now. My girlfriend got my Demon's Souls for christmas so I recently starting to giving it a shot, and all I have to say is "Wow!!". The game is so awesome ^_^

Still havn't bought components for my Roxio setup, but will concider getting it next week are so but I'm still worried that my computer only will be able to record laggy vids.

Meanwhile I've been playing alot of Guild Wars 2 with two RL friends who lives pretty close to me, so we've been having LAN over the hollidays and been quite busy. Most things about the game is awesome, so its hard not to play.

I have bought some games this winter that I havn't manage to play yet due to work and stuff, so I also have a small list of what I need to do the first quater of the year.

Game list: Devil May Cry HD collection, all thre games. Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Demon's Souls.

Dont worry though, I dont think I'll be able to finish em all, but I have High priority on DeS and 1st DMC game.

So, that's "Blue's little update".

PS: I also want to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope that you all had a blast during christmas ^___^

Peace
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Blue!! Glad to hear that you will be back with us,if not completely...then at least partly will definitely do us well!! cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Attention all!!! Here is a forum wide event that ya all might be interested in:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t16409-event-battle-of-sen-s-jan-12-2013-8pm-est-ps3-xbox#320863

This will be a TON of FUN!!! cheers

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm

oh gd thing u put that there i was about to ask if i could XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:oh gd thing u put that there i was about to ask if i could XD

Of course, my friend!!! This event is for everyone!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 pm

And for some relief from Hunting, Killing, and being killed...how about a little R&R:

For PURE FUN!! and De-Lightful Pleasure!!

check out this

CHALLENGE!

cheers

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11490-star-harmonia-oracles-of-light#234621

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello!! Jans, TwilightWarWolf, an Hokucho....your RP stories are now posted on page 1. Go have a look!! cheers

If anyone else has their character RP ready? Post it here or PM me..if you do and I will get posted big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

thanks ahho n srry to ny readers if you found mine too long
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 am

posting from lame wi-fi. My internets being shoddy I might be offline for a few days (serves me right I was trolling sen's today)

Have fun all in my absence.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 am

i have decieded to be a dragon and i tried to stay with a dragon idea so heres my build tell me whayt you think http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=267847314782678869
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 am

TWW: Please get a pyrohand for you left side, and a dark hand for the right (so 2 of each) Just so you have the option to kick, and roll BS punish certain weapons (even if the damage is bad pyro Oki is strong)

also 50attunment is nuts
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 am

Lol Jans, I've seen your user-picture so many times but NOW I finally saw that its the Mega Zord!!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am

hageshisa wrote:Lol Jans, I've seen your user-picture so many times but NOW I finally saw that its the Mega Zord!!

but it isn't the megazord, it's Voltron(to westerners, Go lion in the east)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 am

Its an adorable little girl. (or a disturbingly feminine little boy)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:22 am