Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 26 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 am

Thank you Ahho ^^ Like I said I will try to get some more DkS time, I actually miss you guys alot. I almost created my new Great Scythe build yesterday, just neeed some pyros but Im still ready for rumble. I rarely use pyros anyway :')

And Murkulan, Im gonna see if I can edit it later for upload. Though I feel pretty emberassed over my effort. I'm planing to get online some tonight with my GS build, so if you online we can record some even better stuff ^^

Robs, good to see you too ^_^ I don't know if im up for 2v2 but standard duels, always :

But when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate releases at 22nd march I might dissapear again for atleast 2 months =/
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 26 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

hageshisa wrote:Thank you Ahho ^^ Like I said I will try to get some more DkS time, I actually miss you guys alot. I almost created my new Great Scythe build yesterday, just neeed some pyros but Im still ready for rumble. I rarely use pyros anyway :')

And Murkulan, Im gonna see if I can edit it later for upload. Though I feel pretty emberassed over my effort. I'm planing to get online some tonight with my GS build, so if you online we can record some even better stuff ^^

Robs, good to see you too ^_^ I don't know if im up for 2v2 but standard duels, always :

But when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate releases at 22nd march I might dissapear again for atleast 2 months =/

Don't feel embarrased, i think i just got lucky against you. happy

Sure we can record some duels tonight. Just tell me what sl?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 am

I'll be ready for sl99/100 duels around 9 pm GMT+1 ^^ And then we'll see if you were lucky yesterday or if it was me just sucking xD hoho
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:01 pm

hageshisa wrote:I'll be ready for sl99/100 duels around 9 pm GMT+1 ^^ And then we'll see if you were lucky yesterday or if it was me just sucking xD hoho

I'll be on most likely at that time. Hope u can host in moonpit, cause i did the stupid thing with my 99 and killed butterfly. lol!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Thank you for the notification, I will leave my butterfly alive ^_^ Might get interupted by SoVs though, all my BBglitched toons have some sin due to a noobish misstake :')
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Well, we will just have to deal with them, no problem. But no ganking, i fight him/her first then you if i fail. lol!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 pm

No probs, I'm not pro-ganking anyway ^^ Though, sometimes i help to deliever a hit or two on a vader cuase i hate it when you wait 10 minutes for a summon and then someone interupts :') But I'll stick to the plan
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

News just in: Rehearsal cancelled. So I'll prolly be online around 7 pm instead : )
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 pm

I'll probably come on at that time too. big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:27 pm

hey blue mind if i join in too?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 am

Sorry blue about last night. Prostration Had a RL situation, so i had to leave. Hope we can try with better luck tonight. I think we only recorded few fights.(?)
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Sorry blue about last night. Prostration Had a RL situation, so i had to leave. Hope we can try with better luck tonight. I think we only recorded few fights.(?)
    I know that feel bro. 😢
    I''m pretty sure that he'll be up for some more rounds. tongue
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 am

BeeSeaEss wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:Sorry blue about last night. Prostration Had a RL situation, so i had to leave. Hope we can try with better luck tonight. I think we only recorded few fights.(?)
    I know that feel bro. 😢
    I''m pretty sure that he'll be up for some more rounds. tongue

Yeah there are thinks in RL that really goes before DkS. happy
    Sure hope blue will be on today.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah I'll try to get some tonight! I'm rendering the video of our few fights as I write, and I'll link it on the tube when I'm done. Also need to edit my session with Jovi and XbloodStorm along with my randoms ^^
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Video for mine and Murku's session yesterday. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HWNtN2oMM&feature=youtu.be
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:03 pm

hageshisa wrote:Video for mine and Murku's session yesterday. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HWNtN2oMM&feature=youtu.be

Good fights and good music.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Just awesome Blue! Thank you for uploading this. Fun to watch clip of yourself. lol! Music is nice too.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Is there a reason everyone was using the fire resin buff?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Is there a reason everyone was using the fire resin buff?

Well, it's buyable. That for one. For a toon that is not able to use magic buff it's good option.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Its fun if you fight, but I just feel stupid when I tried to capture your and robs fight from the side =/

And Pendant, I was stupid not to look over 15 int for gmw xD So I use it for extra power, but I also think it looks awesome ^^
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 pm

You dont have to feel stupid about it. happy It looked just fine. Besides it was over quickly, cause I messed up. lol!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 pm

It will be better next time ^^;; I also rushed with the editing so the last part lacks music : S hehe. Rendering second video with my duels with jovi and xbloodstorm
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Nice, can't wait for you to get it done. happy i'm sute you develope your skills at editing, tho i think they are good as they are now.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Is there a reason everyone was using the fire resin buff?

I didn't start it.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:45 am

Video with me, jovi and X along with Atlan who kept summoning me while trying to get thru to Jovi xD enjoy lulz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:49 am